Good Evening

3 posters

Go down

Good Evening Empty Good Evening

Post by BlueTiger 12/7/2013, 12:25 pm

Hello again Oasis. Im not new im brandon. BUT BEFORE YOU CLOSE THIS. Ive moved on, done with griefing, done with minecraft. Moved onto marketing and commerce. No need to ban this account since I barely go onto MC, my last grief was a while ago. Im just saying how is everyone since the last time I was here during Minecraft Beta a while back. Ive seen some changes in the server, Spawn has changed, a while back the spawn was made of wood and glass. Ive seen some people I now know as a veteran. So, pretty much it, no interest in griefing, I play MC sometimes with friends. I might donate do server when my paypal is verified. So yeah

-Brandon

BlueTiger
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Empty Re: Good Evening

Post by Heisenberg 12/7/2013, 1:26 pm

Who?
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Empty re

Post by BlueTiger 12/7/2013, 1:29 pm

brandon1001, me

Just to share

BlueTiger
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/7/2013, 1:45 pm

A quick search of your name brings up this link, to save anyone else some time to find out who this is...
https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=brandon1001&show_results=topics
Not to poke my nose in where it doesn't belong, but you haven't been around for YEARS. Although its kinda funny to see you post like your'e a scoundrel trying not to be immediately kicked out, I'm a little curious as to whats drawn you here after such a long time. 

And, if your trying to get back on the server, seeing as you were banned, it seems you're quite mature to have moved onto market and commerce. (I say this cuz I don't want to seem overly pessimistic in this post, but nonetheless it seems true enough.)
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Good Evening Empty meh

Post by BlueTiger 12/7/2013, 1:49 pm

Yes I have been gone for years, cause I kinda griefed the server a bit back in beta. I came back for no reason really, Ive seen the server evolve, idk if my ice parkour is still around. I did enjoy server, destroyed stuff, had fun, then banned. I would get back in, but busy will selling stuff, tried too many times to get in before, nobody really cares to let me back in.

BlueTiger
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/7/2013, 7:05 pm

For a moment, I thought this was a ban appeal, and went to go find the format to post.
But it isn't...
well...
hai.
I don't know you, I joined only a bit over a year ago, but have a cactus: Good Evening 758422 
Cacti are nice owo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down