retkojy
Rayvenx
Birdiebug02
randomtaco624
13 posters

Go down

THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE Empty THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE

Post by randomtaco624 9/23/2014, 9:10 pm

hi, its been a while since I've been on here. did you really miss me that much?

well, i was digging really deep into the internet recently to prove the existence of aliens (cause, you know, thats just what i do in my free time lol). what i found was not proof of aliens, but something even more astonishing. 

take a look at this: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-008

the SCP appears to be an organization that deals with anything supernatural that shows up on earth, and they seem legit enough to me. so yes, there is a very real chance that this thing is real and, if it gets out, it could mean we are going to have a real zombie apocalypse. 

i just thought i should take the time to inform everyone i can, because i was so shocked when i dug this up. i know right now I'm stocking up on weapons and food. 

i honestly don't expect anyone to believe me, but this website looks like its legit and i believe it.
randomtaco624
randomtaco624
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE Empty Re: THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE

Post by Birdiebug02 9/23/2014, 10:12 pm

If you did some digging on the site, it clearly states that this is a creative writing project xD I hope you're joking about stocking up on things, don't actually do it.

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayvenx 9/23/2014, 10:16 pm

Not sure if trolling or most naive person alive...

SCP foundation is a creepy pasta mate... All is well. No aliens or monsters... Not these ones anyway.

Become Informed <-- clicky
Rayvenx
Rayvenx
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 9/23/2014, 11:04 pm

HIDE THE CHILDREN!!!!,yeah no.

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 9/23/2014, 11:27 pm

O.O
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 9/24/2014, 12:59 am

Well Ive seen that site before but I looked for it after seeing the game SCP Containment Breach. There are some outlandish things like a candy set that can alter the gravity of the consumer, a house that kills people that act out movie cliche` and changes the outside weather, and a statue that kills people when they look at it and appearing near the dead body. Some very interesting stuff that I would take with a half grain of salt.

There are such things as 'zombies' within the animal kingdom but there are no human compatible strains that are floating about. The closest thing we have to a zombie virus that I recall is rabies and that is pretty well controlled.

*puts on foil hat*

What I am more worried about is the highly infectious diseases and the stockpiles of nuclear and ballistic weapons just waiting for their big debut.

*Edit*

If you want to look into infectious diseases from a reliable source I would check out the Center of Disease Control (CDC) official website (http://www.cdc.gov/). It will give the scoop of the big players on the prowl and with the '.gov' at the end lists it as a government website so its a pretty reliable source.

Last edited by Gr00veDriftTreh1 on 9/24/2014, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Throw a Blanket Over It!)
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 9/24/2014, 1:56 am

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:Well Ive seen that site before but I looked for it after seeing the game SCP Containment Breach. There are some outlandish things like a candy set that can alter the gravity of the consumer, a house that kills people that act out movie cliche` and changes the outside weather, and a statue that kills people when they look at it and appearing near the dead body. Some very interesting stuff that I would take with a half grain of salt.

There are such things as 'zombies' within the animal kingdom but there are no human compatible strains that are floating about. The closest thing we have to a zombie virus that I recall is rabies and that is pretty well controlled.

*puts on foil hat*

What I am more worried about is the highly infectious diseases and the stockpiles of nuclear and ballistic weapons just waiting for their big debut.

*Edit*

If you want to look into infectious diseases from a reliable source I would check out the Center of Disease Control (CDC) official website (http://www.cdc.gov/). It will give the scoop of the big players on the prowl and with the '.gov' at the end lists it as a government website so its a pretty reliable source.

Actually your wrong. There is a thing in the HUMAN aspect. There is a parasite that basically ZOMBIEFIES you. Its a fly i think? Its in africa. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC FTW!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 9/24/2014, 6:13 am

The tsetse fly?
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 9/24/2014, 10:22 am

tjr1022 wrote:The tsetse fly?

Maybe? I dont remember their name...
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 9/26/2014, 2:56 pm

Real thing u should be preppyibg for if prepping at all is the Ebola outbreak

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 9/26/2014, 5:11 pm

Birdiebug02 wrote:If you did some digging on the site, it clearly states that this is a creative writing project xD I hope you're joking about stocking up on things, don't actually do it.
But still feel free to though.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/26/2014, 7:01 pm

Even if there was a zombie apocalypse, I would feel pretty safe. I live in Canada, where its sub zero temperatures for more than half the year. Even if the cold doesnt kill them, I have my compound bow. Swing first, zombies.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/26/2014, 7:34 pm

....Am I the only one that wants a zombie apocalypse, just so I have an excuse to hoard and wield shiny deadly weapons against monsters with little to no legal repercussions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 9/26/2014, 7:47 pm

i believe in alot of things like aliens n sasquatch n the ceolocanth but zombies no, id worry more about the scientists but even if some crap does happen im gona be a guy packin some weapons n stuff
Coaltrain615
Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/26/2014, 7:56 pm

Lina wrote:....Am I the only one that wants a zombie apocalypse, just so I have an excuse to hoard and wield shiny deadly weapons against monsters with little to no legal repercussions...
Nope i have about 10,000 shells for my 22 (will kill a zombie with a few bullets to the head) plus if i run out i got 2 machetes, a survial knife, 2 12 gauge shotguns, and my truck

Nothing would beat me
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by weeneyhutjr 9/26/2014, 7:58 pm

This has to be the most interesting topic ive ever seen on a minecraft forum... Although I truly thing randomtaco was kidding about it, I personally always thought of a zombie apocalypse as a much needed happening. like id probably be one of the first ones killed, I gotta be honest to myself. but Id always like to see myself as the one standing in the middle of thousands and defending them all off xD. Also, Thunder, may I join u!
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down