FerociousFeline
Davidmich
Shnoork
robbie291
Paxination
flomzilla
14 posters

Go down

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Empty Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp)

Post by flomzilla 9/1/2014, 5:04 pm

So, I didn’t think I’d end up making one of these.

Minecraft username: Flomzilla

Real name (recommended): Ian Flom

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:  One year and eight months, some of which was inactivity and some of which was spent primarily on pixelmon.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: A bunch. I love it here and I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: No.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

First off, I hate lists in applications but I really didn't know how to put my words together into a text wall. Anyways, here’s a list.

1.     I have experience being staff. I’m not sure if it counts for anything, but I was a staff member on Oasis Pixelmon for a while and I feel like I did a good job while I was there. I realize the way that I left was less than graceful and I’m sorry for that. I’ve grown up a lot recently and can promise that nothing like that will happen again.

2.     I’m mature when I need to be. Some of you might disagree with me on this, and I admit that sometimes I’ll take jokes too far, but if a situation warrants seriousness I can handle that and behave responsibly.

3.     I’ve demonstrated that I’m trustworthy. I'm not going to say too much about this other than that I've been here through some bad times and I think I've made the right decisions.

4.     You guys know me. I want what’s best for the server and I’m happy to put in as much work as I need to to help out around here. Oasis means a ton to me and I want to give back however I can.

I understand if you guys think that I'm not ready for this or that I don't deserve it. If you have anything to say feel free to reply though, I have no issue with criticism. I don't have much else to write and I've been sitting here for a good 20 minutes looking at that "send" button.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Empty Re: Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp)

Post by Paxination 9/1/2014, 5:21 pm

flomzilla wrote:Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: No.

*COUGHBSCOUGH*

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Vouch_zps98e4a2c5

You were a great admin on pixelmon and worked very hard on it. I remember you retiring your self and why, and I think you've grown past that now.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Empty Re: Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp)

Post by robbie291 9/1/2014, 5:56 pm

Flom app is mighty short...but to the point. I have gotten to know you in game and you are a friendly, helpful player and seeing as how you have exp. as staff....

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Coolte33
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/1/2014, 7:36 pm

Im glad I got to know you when we were both active together because it makes it so much easier to drop a VOUCH!

And that prior staff experience definitely doesnt hurt, in my opinion.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/1/2014, 10:01 pm

[remembers flom as pretty pixel admin]
[also remembers that night you where up til like 5am or something to help me with yml syntax errors]
[vouch intensifies]
Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Fsu5XCM

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 9/2/2014, 11:52 am

I've heard good things about you over at pixelmon.

I vouch!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 9/2/2014, 12:11 pm

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Tumblr_n8goejsodv1s8olgmo1_500
<3 ;3
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 9/2/2014, 12:13 pm

Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Cereal17
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo 9/3/2014, 4:14 pm

I vouch for this derpy panda
rigo
rigo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicShelly 9/3/2014, 5:17 pm

VOUCH!
You're a pretty cool guy and I would love to see you flying around.
SonicShelly
SonicShelly
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 9/4/2014, 12:03 pm

Have I not done this yet? I vouched for, like, every good staff app in my dreams, but forgot to when I woke.
Vouch! (but you need to promise to make more parkours like the /warp flomparkour in 1.6)
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthound17 9/4/2014, 3:08 pm

Glad I came out of AFK to see this!
*ahem*
Flomzilla's JrMod Application (gasp) Vault-10
I cannot express how sure I am of this. You definitely have what we need here at Oasis.
Nighthound17
Nighthound17
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 9/7/2014, 5:56 pm

Little bump, big thanks for all the support so far.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 9/13/2014, 9:34 pm

What the hell what ahppened to my vouh we'll vouch!!!!!¡

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 9/14/2014, 6:17 pm

Been thinking about this for a bit,

Vouch!!
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 9/26/2014, 5:54 pm

Guess I'll bump.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/26/2014, 8:26 pm

Vouch

Sorry pic uploader being a pain will edit in pic later
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 10/13/2014, 9:00 pm

So, as some of you might have noticed, I haven't been on much in the past week or so. Recently I learned that I'll be able to compete in wrestling this year for my school despite my surgery a last year (Spinal fusion for those curious.) Anyways, there's a lot of training and therapy I need to do if I don't want to break myself. I haven't had a lot of time for oasis recently and when I have been around just haven't been in the mood to get on. Considering this is just the start and I have about 4-5 months to go, I don't see that changing very soon.

Don't get me wrong, Oasis has had a big impact on my life, but so has wrestling. I went in at the beginning with a bent back and out of shape and I did pretty poorly my first season, but everybody supported me and I really was changed as a person. Now it's my chance to go back in and finish strong, which at the moment is more important to me than just about anything.

That got personal. My point is, I'm withdrawing my application. I'm not going to try to do something if I won't be doing it to the best of my ability.

Tl;dr: I have real life stuff and am no longer running for staff.

Thanks for your support guys,
Flom
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 10/13/2014, 9:10 pm

I hope the best for you Ian, keep us posted. I love wrestling.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down