Adragonfire9's Veteran Application

2 posters

Go down

Adragonfire9's Veteran Application Empty Adragonfire9's Veteran Application

Post by Blame 7/24/2014, 7:53 pm

Minecraft username: [Trusted]Adragonfire9

Real name (recommended): Alex

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on oasis, for as long as I remember. Right now, I am going to be up straight and honest, I have had long periods of inactivity. I joined on June 6th of 2011. I had around a year of activity, then took a short break, came back for around a quarter of a year, then took a long inactive break until last month. Oasis is my longest played server. In total, I have been active for almost a year and a quarter. I have acted immaturely in the past. I can only fix this in the future. During that long break of inactivity, I realized that now I want to be a person everyone can look up to. I have watched the server grow, through it's hardships, and through it's peaks.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I am going to be completely honest and say that I do not play all the time, but I come on to bring back memories and see how everyone is doing. I will not be on 7 hours a day, 7 days a week, that is just a fact. I work as a camp counselor and that takes up a lot of time, as well as being staff at a different community. 

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I have, just not recently.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? First of all, as stated above I am a very mature teenager, who is very trustworthy and honest. I view this position of not a position just for spawning in items and having a fancy purple name, but for trust, help, tolerance, honesty, and integrity. My goal is not to make the most forum posts, but it is to better help oasis to be a community where everyone feels comfortable no matter who they are. I have learned to respond to advice and criticism in a mature manner. I love to hear ideas on improvement, and love to give ideas for improvement. In my view, it is not how long you have played, or how many griefers you have reported, it is about making this server the most comfortable place for everyone who joins. 

Why am I different from everyone else?

Tolerance: I have the ability to respect everyone, whether they be disabled, have a different sexual orientation, religion, skin color, anything. I treat them exactly as they should be treated. I treat these people with respect. A lot of people judge others because of this, which is not fair, it is not a choice, and I really want to stress that.

Integrity: "The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness." (Definition) I am a very honest person, I hate lying, and not telling the truth. I am one of those people, who always has a weight on my head, if I ever attempt to not tell the truth. Telling the truth has always worked for me, because it keeps me from getting in trouble, and I am always able to fully communicate with people when possible.

Communication: I am very easy to contact, which really helps if I am busy, you can get a hold of me with no trouble. You can shoot me an email at Adragonfire3@gmail.com, message me on the forums, add me on skype at Adragonfire9, tweet me @adragonsrealm, or message/poke me on teamspeak. 

Understanding: I am very understanding. I have done things wrong before, and I know that not everyone can always do the right thing. I am very serious in situations that involve people not feeling able to express themselves. 

Respect: In my perspective, I treat everyone with respect. The people who don't treat me with respect, I treat with respect. Not only do I respect people, I also respect there decisions, choices and reasoning. 

Awareness: I am very aware of things that go on around me, so even though I may miss some things, I usually notice a great and vast majority of things going on. I try to be as helpful in the chat as possible, which has made me more aware of peoples questions, comments, and concerns.

Responsibility: I am not one of those responsible "mom can I have a dog because I am responsible" types of responsible. I am responsible for all my actions, and know how people will view me depending on the actions I take. I know the times to be slightly immature, and the times to be mature.

Teamwork: In my view, I have noticed that I am a very good team player. I love working together with people who can help the community. I see this as a way to work with other members who can better help me expand on ideas, not just going off and doing stuff by myself. 

(Yes most of this was taken from one of my old applications, but I rearranged and changed it up)

Last edited by Adragonfire on 7/25/2014, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's Veteran Application Empty Re: Adragonfire9's Veteran Application

Post by Shnoork 7/24/2014, 8:41 pm

I do believe our inactivity brackets lines up at one point and we were both around at the same time for a month or so. You do seem like a very friendly and responsible person, but if you only come by every now and then for the nostalgia then I dont really think vet is for you. I could be wrong though. Until I see anything to tell me otherwise, its a no from me.

Also I would like to point out that it would be in your best interest to fix up your app title. Doesnt really do you justice.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down