BeastedEMan's Introduction to whatever it is he wants to.

2 posters

Go down

BeastedEMan's Introduction to whatever it is he wants to. Empty BeastedEMan's Introduction to whatever it is he wants to.

Post by BeastedEMan 7/20/2014, 7:00 am

Hello. I am just making an intro to this because it seems like a good thing to do.
Let's start with saying that I am a 14 year old going to to high school (Finally!).
I am not stupid and I do good in school, and I am working on making my high school baseball team.
Now, we are done with that crap. So, about my Minecraft experience...
I have played it for a while, well, since 1.3.1 came out. I have made several survival worlds with friends and cousins and made it far. I love to build and can sometimes Sadly, over time I lost the maps we made great things on from moving from a laptop to a desktop. I did however get Minecraft for the Xbox before the computer so I had an idea of what I was doing. I have a booty load of games on the Xbox as well as the computer. My close first favorite game is a game called, Garry's Mod. It is close first, because Minecraft is my top game. Over time I have attempted my own servers but could never get to the point where I could keep it going. This is because I am cheap and don't feel like paying for things like that unless it's money that is meant to be spent like that. So, that's the exact reason why I am here right now, because I would rather be a somewhat big part of a community rather than the owner with so much pressure. I do respect owners and all other staff (and members of the community who deserve it) and also thank you all for such hard work to bring together a great community. I believe that respect is everything in a gaming community so I like to give respect to the ones who earn it! ;D
                                                                                  >>>>>>>> cheers <<<<<<<<
That is a little introduction ^                                                              ||
See it?                                                                                              |
No? Ok, let me point it out --------------------------------------------------|

BeastedEMan
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

BeastedEMan's Introduction to whatever it is he wants to. Empty Re: BeastedEMan's Introduction to whatever it is he wants to.

Post by tjr1022 7/20/2014, 8:22 am

Welcome! You seem very smart and reliable. Hope to see you in game!
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down