Budderific's introduction

+2
4emersons
Budderific
6 posters

Go down

Budderific's introduction Empty Budderific's introduction

Post by Budderific 6/8/2014, 6:40 pm

Hi there, my name is Budderific and am 15 years old. 6/8/2014 is the date I joined this server. After a long time of playing factions and having my bases turned to rubble, I've decided to find a server where I can just settle and survive without griefers and pvpers. And that's when I found this server. From the moment I entered, I was impressed at the spawn and decided to stay. The way I found this server is actually a funny story which I will explain in my member application.

Back to the topic, from the moment I joined, everybody was very welcoming. I was surprised at the amount of people that welcomed me, though it creeped me out a little, but I'll let that pass. I decided to go explore the atmosphere of this server and was surprised at how filled up the world is, which I liked. I find this to be the ideal server for me.

Now for a little information about me. Am from New York City in America. My parents are expats so I've lived half my life in Egypt and know two languages. I discovered Minecraft in 2012 and loved it. I like watching many shows such as the Walking dead and Naruto. I played classic at first because it was free but then got the cracked version for 1.2.5. In 2013, I bought the full version of Minecraft and glad that I have. 

I hope to assimilate into this server for long to come and meet all of you. Long live Oasis! lol.
Budderific
Budderific
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Budderific's introduction Empty Re: Budderific's introduction

Post by 4emersons 6/8/2014, 10:44 pm

Welcome to the server, glad you're enjoying yourself! I saw you in-game a bit earlier, and you seem to be a pretty cool dude. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, and I'm sure our friendly players will help you find an answer to it.  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/9/2014, 8:55 am

Even though i have not been "on minecraft" despite having to go on minechat the last couple days i have not been able to meet you yet, either way i would like to welcome you to oasis. If you ever need help ingame don't be afraid to ask as many of us are more then willing to help :D
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 6/9/2014, 12:03 pm

Welcome to Oasis. I hope you enjoy the server as much as I have. If you have any questions or need any help just aske fellow players in game and if I can help just hollar at me in game. If you get a chance check out my museum at / warp themuseum. See you around the server.
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by captainturtle_ 6/9/2014, 3:06 pm

Welcome! I hope and many others hope you have a great time on this wonderful server! :D
captainturtle_
captainturtle_
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 6/9/2014, 8:36 pm

I saw your story and I appreciate it! It's great seeing an honorable player join the Oasis community!
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down