IP banned sleephaven/kinghaven01

Go down

IP banned sleephaven/kinghaven01  Empty IP banned sleephaven/kinghaven01

Post by Guest 6/1/2014, 12:49 am

time:Now

length:perma unless bober accepts an appeal from you
If this really isn't you sleep, your friend can make his own ban appeal. But judging by the chat ingame, I'm pretty sure that wasn't him on his account at the time. If by some chance I accept an appeal from you kinghaven01, stop asking about sleep's ban ingame. Ban appeals are not handled ingame.

Reason: Ban evasion, and whatever bober has already banned him for.
Sorry, but ban evading isn't tolerated at all... I can't let that slide...

IP banned sleephaven/kinghaven01  MJ6A6dH

You claim the user is your best friend. However, your "friend" doesn't have a forum account. Therefore, to say bober was ignoring "him" on the forums contradicts that statement. The fact that your forum account private messaged me right after kinghaven01's ban, from the same ip adress, further proves that point. Along with the fact that kinghaven01 only logged in to ask about your ban.

Do not message me. While this IP ban is mine, your original ban was not mine, and I will not undo it without bober's decision to do so. If bober refuses to say anything now, assume the "denied" from that appeal still stands. Messaging me will not help, I cannot do anything about it. Your ban was with no appeal, you appealed, and it was denied, I don't know what you expect me to do about it.

Back to top Go down