Got banned

Go down

Got banned  Empty Got banned

Post by tecman776418 5/25/2014, 2:38 am

Minecraft username: tecman77

Mod/Admin who banned you: Linavoltage

Reason you were banned: For using x-ray which i didnt

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: She had no legit proof, i was strip mining with a fortune 3 pickaxe and she thinks that i was using x-ray. As you probably know fortune 3 gives you like 3 diamonds per ore and and at level 10 strip mining there is a lot of diamonds. So i believe i should be unbanned and she should at least give me a chance to explain i had a fortune 3 pickaxe and not just assume i have x-ray ok i got 26 diamonds in 24 minutes with torchless paths i had my brightness all the way up (no torches needed). and i found like 3 veins of diamonds with fortune 3 that equals a lot of diamonds. All she said was if you have used x-ray you have five minutes to confess and i didnt confess because i never used x-ray she never even really gave us a chance to explain we had fortune 3 from warp blaze we got xp from there and then enchanted our picks.

tecman776418
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Got banned  Empty Lina

Post by tecman776418 5/25/2014, 2:56 am

Join our skype call so we can explain

tecman776418
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Got banned  Empty Re: Got banned

Post by Guest 5/25/2014, 2:56 am

strip mines? I'm sorry but these are NOT strip mines.
I have a lovely little program called coreprotect that logs EVERYTHING ANYONE does.
Any staff can check these logs..
I investigated your tunnels, and they certainly are not strip mines, so that's lie number 1.

They go in random bee-llines straight for ores.
FOrtuneIII has absolutely nothing to do with all the raw diamond ore blocks you broke. You broke 27, regardless of what it gave you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/25/2014, 2:57 am

No, I'm not skyping.

Back to top Go down

Got banned  Empty Ok lets talk it out

Post by tecman776418 5/25/2014, 3:19 am

I accidentally made a new post sorry about that i don't know how to maneuver this sight very well yet. so please check that post  for  my info

tecman776418
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/25/2014, 3:29 am

You are lucky to have charmander to explain it calmly in the ban appeals without spamming my inbox full of messages after being asked to work it out here.

I will do the same for you as charmander. I will give benefit of the doubt that tpa played a part in the random tunnels.

For the record, I am not the only staff who watches mines for xray/gamma/fullbrite. We are to moderate the server, that is our job. I understand things may not always look as they are, and that is why I left the appeal option open for a normally permanent-no-appeal ban (modded clients are not taken lightly).
The attitude needs to change. This could have been over quicker without the attitude in my inbox. You're lucky I'm about to do this.

Unbanned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down