pokekid3847's ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

pokekid3847's ban appeal Empty pokekid3847's ban appeal

Post by pokekid3847 4/25/2014, 2:03 am

Minecraft username: pokekid3847

Mod/Admin who banned you: Vitality96

Reason you were banned: Conspiracy, Offensive Language and Sharing Private Data on a Public Domain.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: As nsuth said, All of us have learnt our lesson. I deeply regret doing the things I did and I know it was childish, immature and just plain stupid of me to do. Almost all of my good friends are on oasis, And I feel like I let them down with my actions. I would also like to apologise to everyone I offended: nerpink, Vitality, Everyone. So i'm asking you please to consider giving me a second chance and if you can not do that, consider shortening the ban sentence.

My sincerest apologies, Poke.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

pokekid3847's ban appeal Empty Re: pokekid3847's ban appeal

Post by Krazo 4/25/2014, 3:18 am

And for you as well, to be clear.
Krazo wrote:I have followed the chat of you three a while when I was on console. I knew something would happen, only cause of the way of talking. I then told vitality "something is coming on the server". So he got online and saw you or tjr doing /who and "wooops" then he fake left again and made screenshots of the chat and sent them to me while my internet was offline.

When I had my internet back I was on console again. We have been waiting and following your chat a little, see where it would bring us. Until the part with the DDoS. Thats where I decided we should cut the rope soon. I was the one who decided the 4 month ban, I was thinking of 6 months first. Because even an empty threat with DDoS is a crime. (Real life crime)

For you all, vitality and I will decide what to do. If we reduce your ban time per person. Or not at all. 

*no one else, besides the convicts and staff post on here. No other staff besides Krazo and Vitality decide what to do with them. Consequences will happen if someone not authorised to decides to post here. Anyone.*
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down