Message for Lina

3 posters

Go down

Message for Lina  Empty Message for Lina

Post by lorie246 4/24/2014, 8:57 am

Okay, now knock it off. I don't want to see another post or thread about this, this is between lorie and Lina. Lina is staff, so lorie has to listen to Lina.

This is just for Lina ok, no one else reply to it.

Could you please unlock, Read and reply to my apology. I would appreciate a straight yes or no answer.
1: if you accept my apology
2: if you accept my ban appeal

Thank you for your time and Krazo please do not punish me for this, you did say it is between me and her.
lorie246
lorie246
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Message for Lina  Empty Re: Message for Lina

Post by Davidmich 4/24/2014, 1:24 pm

I'm putting my foot down on this. You have been PERMANENTLY banned! We do not want your excuses, you were told repeatedly to stop posting appeals, and other pathetic attempts at coming back. Since you will not stop, you are forum banned, as of NOW!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 4/24/2014, 2:02 pm

Davidmich wrote:I'm putting my foot down on this. You have been PERMANENTLY banned! We do not want your excuses, you were told repeatedly to stop posting appeals, and other pathetic attempts at coming back. Since you will not stop, you are forum banned, as of NOW!

David, please do NOT touch other people's bans. You are not here to tell other staff what to do, this was strictly aimed at Lina. And as you can see, since the time of the original post of Lorie no one else has posted on here. I have been watching this thread, if people other than Lina and Lorie would reply to this I would remove their posts.

It is up to Lina what to do with Lorie, not you.
And please do not change the users details in the future.. Changing Lorie's profile picture to BANNED is really immature to do.

Message for Lina  4Q47u3V < That picture.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 4/24/2014, 2:09 pm

Go back and read it, my post was squarely directed at lorie, no one else! Since nobody would take action to permanently shut him up, I did. Unless you want to see the latest topics scroll endless bullshit posts from a perma-banned player.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 4/24/2014, 2:17 pm

May I quote Lorie:

lorie246 wrote:This is just for Lina ok, no one else reply to it.

You are David, not Lorie or Lina.

Davidmich wrote:Go back and read it, my post was squarely directed at lorie, no one else! Since nobody would take action to permanently shut him up, I did. Unless you want to see the latest topics scroll endless bullshit posts from a perma-banned player.

I have read it, I have been following the whole deal. Even the aftermath ingame, so please don't think I know nothing about this.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 4/24/2014, 2:36 pm

Sorry, but the kid won't go away, and if he wanted just Lina to see it, he could have used the "PM" button. Other staff members have done this before in the past with banned players with no problems, but I guess when I do it, you guys don't like it. 'Scuze me for doing my damn job!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 4/24/2014, 3:00 pm

Davidmich wrote:Sorry, but the kid won't go away, and if he wanted just Lina to see it, he could have used the "PM" button. Other staff members have done this before in the past with banned players with no problems, but I guess when I do it, you guys don't like it. 'Scuze me for doing my damn job!

So if you dislike someone you just ban them straight away.

Davidmich wrote:'Scuze me for doing my damn job!

Ok, I'm done with this. I'm no longer going to argue with you here.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2014, 3:56 pm

"Since no one will take action"

Well sorry I took a f***ing nap!
Sorry I can't be on TWENTYFOUR SEVEN to shut up my ban appealers for those who don't have the patience to wait and leave the thread there untouched.
After banning the fourth damn trusted this week I needed a mental break.

Lorie, I accept your apology personally,
but staff disrespect is a serious offense. It could have been any staff online chosen as an anger vent. If any other staff had been on, and banned you for it, the answer would be no. So the answer is no.
Good luck wherever you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down