I want to be veteran!!! PLEASE!!!

4 posters

Go down

I want to be veteran!!! PLEASE!!! Empty I want to be veteran!!! PLEASE!!!

Post by Wyatt1031 3/26/2014, 8:57 am

Minecraft username: wyatt1031

Real name (recommended): Harley III

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: for about 6 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 24/7

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Looking forward to it soon! :)

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
 I really don't feel like it is right to ask people but fill free to put a vouch below!

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

First I am very trustworthy and very helpful I will always help a player in need no matter who they are and what the cause is.I have also met very many friends on oasis smp and they have helped me. I also think they would be very happy if there was one more veteran on the server and that veteran would hopefully be me,and I hope you acknowledge my veteran app do decide wether or not I am ready for the rank of veteran.Even though it says 11 on my age Ive had most people come up to me and say I am very mature for my age so if you think im one of those people that will abuse the power of veteran I am NOT.I also make new members and any other person on the server feel welcome so I will not be one of those jerk faces that would say  "get off of this server and never come back" so you know I pretty much just explained right there that I am also very friendly.I am also very respectful of everyone on oasis no matter what they say and what they do I always try to respect the same way people respect me and I also accept critisizim very well(says so on my report card)
so if you were to say something for say judging my builds like if you say there bad I wont be mad or upset or anything like that.I would also be the only VERY active veteran(not saying that others arent active they have jobs or school)I am on just about everyday

Wyatt1031
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

I want to be veteran!!! PLEASE!!! Empty Re: I want to be veteran!!! PLEASE!!!

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/26/2014, 11:09 am

Hey Wyatt. Now do not take this offensively at all and I do not mean to hurt your feelings if I do. I, personally would hold my vouch back. I have nit had any problems with you, but also haven't seen you on in a little while. That may be due to time zones but I'm on nearly all the time unless I'm at school and sports. Keep working at it and I hope to reply with a Vouch sooner or layer:)
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 3/26/2014, 1:41 pm

XD no. Haven't seen you in MONTHS.
And you need to be at least trusted to apply.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 3/26/2014, 3:10 pm

Ok I'm not trying to be mean and if i am sorry but

first off you have been very very inactive. (Im online up to 8+ hours a day and i haven't seen you in like 2 months 

Your not even trusted rank. Members will not be considered for veteran since your not trusted 

And most veterans on oasis have been here over a year 

Just stay active any maybe wait for another 2-4 months before you apply and you have to have the trusted rank

and btw we all know most of oasis veterans are ALL very active like emers who's on every day or almost every day so saying you will be the "only active veteran" is not true
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/26/2014, 3:22 pm

I'm stopping this here before it gets any worse.
Simple fact is, you need to be active. You cannot go inactive for months, come back and pop on a few times, and expect to get veteran.
Vet is a giant popularity contest, staff pick candidates each month and announce them on the last saturday of the month. Then, the whole next month players Private Message their vote for the month's veteran on the forums to Madscientist032, out of that month's chosen candidates.
It takes some people a long time to get veteran. It is a rank for very dedicated players, who also do not beg for ranks.

tl;dr : Get active, get involved in the community again, find motivation to play other then getting a rank. I'm locking this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down