Bouviermanmaster's veteran app

4 posters

Go down

Bouviermanmaster's veteran app Empty Bouviermanmaster's veteran app

Post by bouviermanmaster 7/23/2013, 2:10 am

Minecraft username:bouviermanmaster

Real name (recommended): Tj whalen

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 8 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: as much as i can. Laggy computer and school work, got outa school recently shouldnt be as much of a problem

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Countless Times

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): none, Yet :D

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I Think i deserve Veteran status Because, I don't over use Kits, I Don't Cause any predicaments :P I dont over do anything, (Or at least try not to XD) I respect all users and rules, I don't Hang out in the crowd of people, I like to do my own thing and Build instead of Chilling with people I'm always doing something! I try to help the guest's and Guide them to doing whats right, Hope you accept my app Smile

bouviermanmaster
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Bouviermanmaster's veteran app Empty Re: Bouviermanmaster's veteran app

Post by jackOPSftw 7/23/2013, 4:26 am

Hey mate, this might sound cliché here in oasis, but you need to become more active and stay active. I have never noticed you online, so I cannot be judgemental if you are worthy or not, but thus, keep playing and I can guarantee you will get there sooner than you know it!

Jack
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 7/23/2013, 11:26 am

Bouviermanmaster, if you really want to get the veteran rank, the best advice I can give you is to delete your veteran application.  Make a fresh new application after 2 months of being active on Oasis, and make sure you have some staff vouches before you post the application.

You seemed like a good kid when I last saw you about 6 months ago, so I'm sure if you start being active you'll make lots of new friends.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/23/2013, 12:55 pm

people have an exteneded period of inactivity ----> comes back and applies for things

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Just play and be active! What grim said also.

When it comes to "mystery" people coming back and applying for things, the apps usually breed negativity, so until a later time I will lock this (for your good and everyone else's). When you are ready, pm me to have it unlocked, or like grim said make a new updated one.
Happy mining!

(Also, I remember you a bit, hai :D Don't be discouraged by the lock, stay active and go for it again!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 7/23/2013, 2:53 pm

tl;dr - We don't promote inactive players. No

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down