Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD)

+6
Kittycatteo
Accusing_panda4
4emersons
merdauk
tjr1022
Birdiebug02
10 posters

Go down

Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD) Empty Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD)

Post by Birdiebug02 3/25/2014, 6:23 pm

Since everyone seems to be doing these lately, I thought, heck.... I mind as well make one too, cause I never made one when I first joined xD

So I guess you'll learn alittle more about me with thisss ;3

My real name is Kaiteleitte (Pronounced like: Kal-Ette, I know... its weird xD) Im 15 and I live in North Carolina with my Mom, Dad, and sister Lizzie ;3 I have 4 Pets, A Rottweiler Puppy named Loki, and a Golden retriever named Thor, a Savannah Cat named Kalel, and a fish named Buggy xD I play for my school's soccer team (our team is undefeated so far ;3) and Im a kicker for the school Football team.
Im super super clumsy, liek.... I cant go a full week without breaking a finger, or getting a giant bruise (all of this thanks to soccer xD) and that coffee table leg always finds my pinky toe, no matter how careful I am xD I am really interested in Microbiology and different types of Science (doesn't matter what type of science it is, astronomy, graphing, plant life.... as long as it is science im into it)  I seriously suck at math.... like.... what is math even?

So for this next part, now that you know a little about me, Ill just list some random stuffs xD

Favorite types of music: Folk, Indie, and Electronic
Favorite Food: Potatoes, ANY type of southern food, and Greek food (yum)
 Dessert?: Frozen Yogurt, and Brownies
Least Favorite Food: Carrots, I just hate them deeply
Best drink: STARBUCKS OMG, and Sweet tea ;3;
Eye Color: Green
Hair color:Its kinda like a Dark Auburn (basically Brownish Red) And I have Blonde at the ends
Favorite Color: Blue, Red, and Purple
Languages?: I can Speak Native American (Just one tribe's language tho) French, and Spanish (of course English too xD)
Favorite Book?: The Fault in Our Stars, The divergent Serise, and ANYTHING by edgar allen poe
Are you a Procrastinator?: Basically all the time

So ive ran out of random facts xD

I don't really want to put a picture of myself on here, so ill basically tell you what I Look like

I seriously look like Ellie, from The Last of us, Except with Green Eyes, and blonde at the ends of my hair, like, we could seriously be twins (ill put a picture under this to give you a visual)

Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJXIU-hi98WNMNxn5lSMQUhMnjXDq3r-clDfrFzYaqU4m-Gu9nTA

heres another one
Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzUkxzSKHzQHT4ONbDQRQJYsQD8EIbZ6q9YOXVkx-mcOkwsRr1DQ

but yea we could be twins xD

So yea, this is basically really all there is to me xD

BUI

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD) Empty Re: Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD)

Post by tjr1022 3/25/2014, 6:30 pm

so many fact wow

welcome-ish
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD) Empty Re: Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD)

Post by Birdiebug02 3/25/2014, 6:35 pm

I know xD

I felt bad cause I never made one in October when I first found out and started playing on the server xD So I just made on for the fun of it ;3

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Birdiebug02's Introduction (this is late... i know xD) Empty Apple Juice

Post by merdauk 3/25/2014, 6:49 pm

Birdie is awesome.
merdauk
merdauk
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 3/25/2014, 6:49 pm

merdauk wrote:Birdie is awesome.
Si Padrino
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/25/2014, 6:52 pm

Welcome to Oasis SMP!! Please read and obey the rules. Have a great time! ;3

Nice to know some more about you  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 3/25/2014, 7:59 pm

I'm totes mgotes with you on the math I suck at it but it will help you one day trust me but anyways nice to know ya! Smile

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/25/2014, 8:08 pm

Hun, Last of us is de best. I totally agree with the " STARBUCKS OMG" xd
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 3/26/2014, 10:59 am

Nice intro. Welcome to Oasis (lol).
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 3/26/2014, 5:06 pm

Nice intro birdie:)
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiebug02 3/26/2014, 9:00 pm

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 3/26/2014, 9:35 pm

You sound like me... You have an interest in microbiology but can't do math cx I like microbiology and fields of science relating to microbiology. I swear, I have over 80% on every single class I have, BUTT Algebra I. I have a flippin 59.8% in that class, and I got one of those evil synch notices and a couple failure notices for failing the class by .2% LOL. Also, my Algebra I teacher is kind of a lazy potato and updates monthly instead of every 3-7 days like all the other teachers. -.- it bugs me, because it looks bad whenever I go to check my grades. ._.

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/27/2014, 8:12 am

Math and science go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down