BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2 Please Read

2 posters

Go down

BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2   Please Read Empty BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2 Please Read

Post by BowShockPanther 2.0 3/15/2014, 5:31 pm

MineCraft Name: BowShockPanther

Mod/Admin who Banned me: Paxination

Reason I was Banned: Griefing

Reason I Believe I should Be Unbanned: I regret that I griefed because it wasn't fair to the other player
and it Oasis is the best server I have ever been on. I have now fully read the rules and I hope I can rejoin the wonderful server known as "Oasis".

BowShockPanther 2.0
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2   Please Read Empty Re: BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2 Please Read

Post by Guest 3/22/2014, 4:14 pm

Bumping this, Pax might not get on for a bit (not sure) so if any admin or owner could look at it, probably would be the next best thing. He's been waiting a while :\ (if it's still being debated, by all means, continue though).

Back to top Go down

BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2   Please Read Empty Re: BowShockPanther's Ban Appeal 2 Please Read

Post by Paxination 4/3/2014, 2:45 pm

Seeing as I put "until appeal", it must of not had been that bad of a grief and I was probably looking more for some form of sincere regret that you did it.

You sound sincere in your appeal, and from what I remember of you, you werent that bad of a person.

Appeal approved!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2014, 9:12 pm

Was still banned, did /epardon, you should be able to log in now, sorry about that XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down