+3
Accusing_panda4
FairyNinjaStar
JKMB95
7 posters

Go down

JKMB95's Introduction Empty JKMB95's Introduction

Post by JKMB95 3/3/2014, 1:21 pm

Hello everyone, I've decided to do this because i was bored and was looking around on the forums for some interesting stuffs. So anyway this is my introduction about myself for all of you to read.

On the Oasis server me and my friends chef_burke, PLAY4LOL and badgger_88 own a town called pripyat. I first joined Oasis some time in the middle of 2013 (I've forgotten the exact date).

Outside of the minecraft some other games that i play are Amnesia the dark decent, Path of Exile, World of Tanks, The Elder scrolls games 3-5, Starbound, Garry's Mod, and one of my favorite shooters of all time: S.T.A.L.K.E.R 1, 2 and 3. (CoD sux, lol)

Because i do not have a job at the moment i spend a lot of my time gaming, and am very fond of what i play. I actually have an aspiring dream of getting a job for YouTube but i do not have a very good computer to do so (don't have a lot of money >.<).

Other then gaming and internet stuff i LOVE the outdoors! In the summer i always go for walks in the woods with all of my survival gear in a specially altered backpack that i adjusted myself to fit my survival needs. Ever since i was a small child i would be taken into the woods, out to a lake that me and my family call "the rock" basically because its a giant rock that hangs off the side of the lake haha. Every chance i get i always go camping with my friends and family.

Some other little things about me is that i am quite socially awkward in real life but never really in games, My favorite TV show is "The Walking dead" (Hershel nooooo (spoilers)), I have 2 dogs named Abraham and Alex, I have 2 cats named Pink and Floyd (dad named them lol), My favorite color is red, and i don't know why but i like answering questions about myself and will answer nearly anything lol (within reason(alotta weirdos out there  Suspect ))

Well that's all about me i think, if there is anything else any of you would like to know, just ask ^_^
JKMB95
JKMB95
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

JKMB95's Introduction Empty Re: JKMB95's Introduction

Post by FairyNinjaStar 3/3/2014, 4:21 pm

Nice intro, hope to see you around in game. If you ever need any help, feel free to give me a holla. Oh, and of course if you ever need any fairy dust, just let me know. It's in high demand, so you may have to be patient. ;)
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 3/3/2014, 4:53 pm

Cool intro man. Smile

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 3/3/2014, 5:52 pm

Good intro, I know you've been around for a while, glad you got around to this! its always good to read a bit about people on the server, especially those who have been around and never really got to it!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JKMB95 3/3/2014, 7:41 pm

haha thanks everyone, i thought about it for a really long time and i wanted to make sure i got everything right before i posted it :P

oh i almost forgot, id be happy to show pictures of my cats and dogs if anyone wants lol and if it comes to it, even myself. but I'm a little camera shy XD
JKMB95
JKMB95
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 3/4/2014, 7:48 am

Nice intro, now show us the ranimals (Dat scooby doo tho)
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 3/4/2014, 3:14 pm

Cool intro. I feel like I now you a little bit more. Hope to see you on the server for a long time  Smile
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

JKMB95's Introduction Empty sorry but...

Post by JKMB95 3/11/2014, 9:06 pm

i cant post pictures of the animals right now due to the fact of poor internet where im at >.<
JKMB95
JKMB95
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/11/2014, 9:23 pm

FairyNinjaStar wrote:Nice intro, hope to see you around in game. If you ever need any help, feel free to give me a holla. Oh, and of course if you ever need any fairy dust, just let me know. It's in high demand, so you may have to be patient. ;)

So what is the properties of this fairy dust and how does one get some? If its a secret I'm open for some delegations for some business opportunities.

*getting back on topic*

It is nice to get to know of the interesting lives of the many characters that grace this server.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 3/12/2014, 5:46 pm

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:
FairyNinjaStar wrote:Nice intro, hope to see you around in game. If you ever need any help, feel free to give me a holla. Oh, and of course if you ever need any fairy dust, just let me know. It's in high demand, so you may have to be patient. ;)

So what is the properties of this fairy dust and how does one get some? If its a secret I'm open for some delegations for some business opportunities.

*getting back on topic*

It is nice to get to know of the interesting lives of the many characters that grace this server.

It's a secret, but I'll tell you this: You can only get it from fairies. However, if you want to become a distributor that would be perfectly fine, as long as you don't give away any of the trade secrets. XD
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down