The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories.

+6
Nighthound17
Heisenberg
Kyorgtea
Shnoork
Accusing_panda4
Eeirail
10 posters

Go down

The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories. Empty The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories.

Post by Eeirail 2/16/2014, 12:46 am

I have been here for a tiny bit of time and I figure it was time I stepped into full light. My name is Eeirail or, known personally as Desmond. I in the age group of young adult (18-24) and I have taken up a liking of minecraft, as well as the finer things in life.

-Story of my time online thus far-
I first joined this community via the Pixelmon server, I quickly took to a few players and later moved to the Teamspeak to become further antiquated with them. Through this time I have made quite the handful of friends and met a few others who I talk to from time to time. After awhile of Pixelmon I decided that I would give a shot at the SMP server to see the bulk of the community that was strikingly pulling me in. I have spent a little time on SMP and have found that Oasis stands fair to its name with the promise that it is a wonderful place within the idiocy that can be minecraft.

-Gaming outside of Minecraft-
We all know that darn near everyone does things aside from Minecraft, I am no different. I am into a wide variety of games and game genres. I am always up to play and help others if they need it.
The games I have been playing recently are PAYDAY 2, DayZ, Rust, Awesomenauts, Nether, Warframe, PlanetSide 2, League of Legends and G-mod.

-Hobbies away from gaming-
We all have hobbies, mine are simply put to be artistic writing aside from poetry (I am garbage at that.),Tennis, Watching anime, Snowboarding, Browsing Imgur, Reddit, and other various sites made to keep me from working, as stupid as it seems I enjoy learning new things, and Attempting to progress in musical talent. Other petty things that define my person.

-Other random things-
My favorite color is purple, I mean really, I am in love with it. I am incredibly bad at socializing and often make a fool of myself when I am nervous. I work as a security systems programmer which seems boring but I find myself loving it. I was raised as a Military baby (Someone who's family is primarily in the armed forces.) I am incredibly optimistic about almost anything.

So yeah, this is my introduction I guess. Just remember though, if you get to the end of this or not...
The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories. You_re_awesome
Eeirail
Eeirail
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories. Empty Re: The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories.

Post by Accusing_panda4 2/16/2014, 1:16 am

cool intro and my dad is in the Army right now so I guess we both of an experience of what it is like to be a military child.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories. Empty Re: The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories.

Post by Eeirail 2/16/2014, 1:17 am

Accusing_panda4 wrote:cool intro and my dad is in the Army right now so I guess we both of an experience of what it is like to be a military child.
Indeed, and I send my best wishes that he remains safe.
Eeirail
Eeirail
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/16/2014, 12:20 pm

Nice to make your acquaintance, im sure you'll make a great addition to our community! Hope you enjoy your time with us!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 2/16/2014, 1:55 pm

It's surprising I've actually become friends with someone in this short of time

EHEM, anyways welcome to Oasis c:
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 2/16/2014, 3:28 pm

Kyorgtea wrote:It's surprising I've actually become friends with someone

Yes.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthound17 2/16/2014, 4:31 pm

Taccy wrote:
Kyorgtea wrote:It's surprising I've actually become friends with someone

Yes.
 OH GOOD LORD THAT COMMENT. Anyways, you seem like a pleasant person to be around. Hopefully when I emerge from my "Inactivity Shell" I can meet you. :)
Nighthound17
Nighthound17
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 2/17/2014, 3:16 am

Eeirail wrote:DayZ
Standalone and/or mod?
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeirail 2/17/2014, 5:23 am

Krazo wrote:
Standalone and/or mod?
Both.
Eeirail
Eeirail
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 2/17/2014, 5:35 am

Eeirail wrote:
Krazo wrote:
Standalone and/or mod?
Both.

Sweet, me too. Do you play on experimental?
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 2/17/2014, 11:10 pm

Nice intro. It feels like I know you a lot more even though I haven't seen you yet. I hope I get to meet you on the server when I come back from vacation.
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeirail 2/18/2014, 6:46 am

TheChopper20 wrote:Nice intro. It feels like I know you a lot more even though I haven't seen you yet. I hope I get to meet you on the server when I come back from vacation.
Have a wonderful time on vacation ^- ^ and I have spoken around you a few times, but never really with you.
Eeirail
Eeirail
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/7/2014, 9:13 pm

So much quoting stahp I don't know what is what and so
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

The World of Eeirail and Eeirail Accessories. Empty RE: world of Ee

Post by PandaMagazine 3/7/2014, 9:25 pm

Your supper fun to be around and chat with, alwase delighted to see you on the server:)
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down