Jr mod application

Go down

Jr mod application Empty Jr mod application

Post by Aidencraft 6/2/2016, 11:25 pm

Minecraft username:KewlAid115

Real name (recommended):Aiden

Age: sorry I would not like to give this information out

Location: again sorry but I would not like to give this's out for privacy reasons

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I have been playing for around 3or 4 years and have been on the forums for 2 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I spend all of the free time I have playing on this server and now that I have minechat I can be on wherever I am

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: First and most importantly I respect the rules of the server. I understand them and believe that they need to be enforced to keep this server running safely without anything wrong happening because rules breakers are only make the server less fun.Next, I am a good builder. now I bet your thinking what's that any good when applying for staff? Well I can help build the new spawn world when the server updates I can help be adding pixel art or pretty much anything that can make the spawn world look amazing.This is very important as the spawn world is the first thing that players will see when they log on so it has to look great to show how great the server is.Also, I am a friendly person. Anytime someone needs help youll almost always see me reply with I may be able to help.I do this in both real life and in minecraft.This can make the server a more fun and happier experience with people like me always coming to the rescue when help is needed.also(yes I know I used also twice I'm running out of sentence starter words) I promise to only use the privileges I have only for serious situations and not silly things.I also can be trusted everybody I know trusts me as a good person and I hope you guys will too. I also have some disadvantages that may not help that much. First of all I do not know any of the staff commands other than /BAN kick and mute. Also I am not the most active player on the forums. I usually don't read it and I more of just play minecraft but I am starting to do more on it. Some advantages would be I am really good at finding glitches that may give other players an advantage like an x ray glitch or duplication glitch and I can help out by reporting these or fixing them myself. Another problem is I tend to act childish a lot on the server but I am trying to stop being so childish and act more mature. One probably major problem is that I did not actually apply to be member somebody else did and I feel like this is a problem as I technically shouldn't even be the rank I am. I hope that you also will think that I could make a good staff member and that you can trust me to be a good one. And hey Meyer I'll also stop story time.
___________________EXTRA_____________________________________________________ I would also like to say that I am not the best member of this server. I tend to annoy others and sometimes be very rude or disrespectful I hope you can come to forgive me for this. I'd just like to say sorry for all the thing I have done or said that have token the rules and or offended or hurt someone. Aiden for jr mod 2016 make oasis great again!!

Last edited by Aidencraft on 10/23/2016, 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more)
Aidencraft
Aidencraft
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down