Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend

2 posters

Go down

Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend Empty Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend

Post by Wyatt1031 10/18/2013, 6:11 pm

queenbgirl

Lexi

USA

minestatus.net

1 month

For as long as I can

Yes

riego110

I enjoy playing on Oasis very much, and would like to become part of the community. I'm a friendly player, who can follow the rules and I have posted a thread in the introduction section to let you guys know a bit more about me :)

Wyatt1031
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend Empty Re: Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend

Post by Wyatt1031 10/18/2013, 6:14 pm

I did not mean to put Please I won't member and I will not grief I am sorry queenbgirl has never griefed

Wyatt1031
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend Empty Re: Please I won't member and I will not grief again please and I am doing this for my friend

Post by bandityogo 10/18/2013, 6:19 pm

Is this a ban appeal? or an application for member? You cannot be banned and apply for member. Topic locked
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down