Gamevet's member app, (since he wont apply himself)

2 posters

Go down

Gamevet's member app, (since he wont apply himself) Empty Gamevet's member app, (since he wont apply himself)

Post by Yellobellyweasel 10/16/2011, 11:03 pm

I'm applying for my friend gamevet. He claims he's too lazy to make an app after countless times being told to apply.
So I'm making an app for him. XD
Minecraft username: Gamevet

Real name (recommended): it starts with a J

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: From Whiskerpillar and YelloBellyWeasel

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I think hes been here for five months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: couple times a week

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: not yet

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: Chaos (because he's told him to apply several times) and myself

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: after gathering countless resources for whisker and me, and receiving little to no pay. he has chosen not to stab us and flee, but instead to stick with us and build ridiculously large things like the wall around our island.
a quote from the illustrious whiskerpillar further pleas his case.
"why should he be trusted? well he has no tolrance for any kind of fancy living,
why we had to force him out from living under a filthy tree in to a small cobble shack. it took us two days to convince him that it was ok to take the shack from weasel and only agreed to live there if he payed for it.... getting him to take anything he didn't think he could, Mine, Cut, bulid, or find by his self is impossible."
Yellobellyweasel
Yellobellyweasel
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Gamevet's member app, (since he wont apply himself) Empty Re: Gamevet's member app, (since he wont apply himself)

Post by dynamole 10/22/2011, 3:38 pm

Should really apply himself, but application is correct, he's been around a little so.

APPROVED
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down