Ban stuff

2 posters

Go down

Ban stuff Empty Ban stuff

Post by Accusing_panda4 10/12/2013, 11:22 am

I agree with CaptnCupcake there are always new people to Oasis but they always get banned so fast and im not saying that its the staffs fault there just keeping oasis safe from griefs and other possible dangers and thats why there are less and less people on because a LOT of guest have been bannedĀ  in this whole month and the more people we dont ban the more people we can have on the server in all.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban stuff Empty Re: Ban stuff

Post by Heisenberg 10/12/2013, 11:28 am

What type of people do you want? I'd rather have a server with 10 great builders who are mature and friendly, than 1000 griefers who spam the chat with nazi and penis jokes.

View the bans like a filter, we filter out the people who make Oasis less enjoyable so the people who do remain have a much better experience.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 10/12/2013, 12:45 pm

Taccy wrote:What type of people do you want? I'd rather have a server with 10 great builders who are mature and friendly, than 1000 griefers who spam the chat with nazi and penis jokes.

View the bans like a filter, we filter out the people who make Oasis less enjoyable so the people who do remain have a much better experience.
Taccy your right its better to have good builersĀ and mature people on the server than griefers

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down