Stealing my stuff

2 posters

Go down

Stealing my stuff Empty Stealing my stuff

Post by Mc cewp6 9/2/2012, 11:44 pm

Ok intengent by the way I forgot to put this in my last report but the house said this house is ugly destroy it by september 5. I'm not lying and by the way can u at least do this since I'm banned ban a guy that his is like moja94 or something like that I'm not making this up I really want to go on your server it's the best one yet! I'm not just saying that! I really want to go on and I just remembered the other guys name was pede94 not lying again I don't have screen shots cuz I don't know how to take them please intengent I will follow the rules I didn't know that I would get banned for claiming a house that was going to get destroyed I'll move out of there immediately and. Please let me back on me and my friend were going to go on there together plus I have never greifed never actually stolen a house or any of that please I'm not lying please let me on I'm begging I was just playing minecraft!!! Please!

Mc cewp6

Back to top Go down

Stealing my stuff Empty Re: Stealing my stuff

Post by Kevo235 9/3/2012, 12:49 am

Begging will get you nowhere. Talk to us like a mature individual and we'll settle this.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mc cewp6 9/3/2012, 1:03 am

I'm only ten I really love this game and this server I love survival with other people

Mc cewp6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 9/3/2012, 3:17 am

Mc cewp6 wrote: I'm only ten I really love this game and this server I love survival with other people

Be patient, posting repeatedly will get you banned on the server, and on the forum. You've made your case, now STOP POSTING!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down