Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk.

+3
_Zeira_
NoahDooling
berzerkpirate
7 posters

Go down

Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk. Empty Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk.

Post by berzerkpirate 9/15/2013, 3:08 pm

Greetings everyone, my name is Berserk and I guess I get to tell everyone about myself. Although there's not much to say, I can't say I'm not the average 21 year old. Especially in my hometown. Any who, lets continue shall we? Like I said above I'm 21 years old, I stand at 5'7", weighing in at 104 pounds of pure golden muscle (BONES), and I'm an intern for my state's Office of Technology. So if you have a computer problem, I may be able to lend a hand. (Note that my history with computers aren't superb until getting my job with the state.)

Now I'm also a BIG gamer. I play card games, tabletops, sports, and well of course video games. My favorite card game is Magic the gathering, I'm not the best in the world but I'm most certainly not the worst. I've been playing it for roughly 4 months now, and go to local comic book stores to play with friends. As for table tops... I play warmachine, which is pretty cool if you like steam punk things. Sadly it drains my pocket, and makes my stomach turn when I look at the prices. Oh well, once I get to play the darn thing it'll all be worth it.

What else, what else... I'm generally a kind soul who doesn't take things to heart. If you get me mad then you deserve a medal. Because its a feat that hardly anyone can accomplish. But, if I get mad at a certain person it normally doesn't last long. I fear that I am a tad too... gullible. That's why my pals tend to talk me out of doing something far too crazy. Such as spend extra riot points on league for some I just met 30 seconds ago. Or getting involved in a timeshare ordeal.

I hope to play with all of you soon, and to make a couple friends along the way. If the server peaks my interest, I'll be telling my friends about it to get them on board. We've been searching for a good server for quite some time now and I have a good feeling about this one. The rules are solid, and hopefully the people are nice.

Till we get to play, I hope you guys have a wonderful day.
berzerkpirate
berzerkpirate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk. Empty Re: Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk.

Post by NoahDooling 9/15/2013, 3:34 pm

Welcome to the server! Im sure you'll enjoy playing on it. See you on the server hopefully!
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk. Empty Re: Hello, my name is Berserkpirate. But you can call me Berserk.

Post by _Zeira_ 9/15/2013, 5:26 pm

Welcome! Its nice to see a good introduction. :) I hope to see you in game.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 9/15/2013, 6:35 pm

Nice Introduction.
Welcome to Oasis, it's good to have you here! Wink
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/15/2013, 6:58 pm

Welcome to Oasis!  Nice intro!  I hope you and your friends have a good time on Oasis! Smile   I hope to play with you in-game soon!  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by berzerkpirate 9/15/2013, 7:00 pm

Well its nice to make all of your acquaintances. Its good to hear from some friendly folk.
berzerkpirate
berzerkpirate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/16/2013, 5:45 pm

Welcome to Oasis! I can foresee you and your friends coming by here for the next while, Im sure you'll all enjoy the community we've got goin on!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by realgriffin 9/17/2013, 11:50 am

Welcome to Oasis SMP! It's great for us to have you! If you ever need any thing, just let me know. I'll be happy to help. See you in game!
realgriffin
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down