Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions.

4 posters

Go down

Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions. Empty Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions.

Post by berzerkpirate 6/10/2014, 5:45 pm

My Name is Tyler W. Jimison, I'm 21 years old and was a former field tech for the state of West Virginia. I'm a simple, yet fun, man to hang around; after all cigars should not be enjoyed alone! College life... well, its boring to say the least. My current college has screwed me over more than once, and well... lets just say its not fun and leave it at that.

Grammar wise, I'm not bad nor am I good. I always loathed English class growing up. That and being forced to read at a early age didn't help much either. Though a quiet night reading comic books is always a favorite past time for me. Currently I'm reading Archie Comic's "Sonic the Hedgehog" comic books which has been out since 1993. I have roughly 5.9 gigs worth of their work, and haven't quite gotten to the 50th issue.

Umm... getting back on track, I've played Minecraft for roughly 3 to 4 years. Though I've took several breaks during those years. Ranging from 3 to 6 months. I'm a decent builder, and can narrowly mimic anything I see. Once I find those "Proof of building" files on my laptop, I'd be more than happy to post some of my work.

So far I've played on this server for roughly a few days and I've absolutely adored it. The admin are nice, mods are cool, and nobody is trying to kill me with explosions or leaving signs around my area stating "I will kill you" or other threatening terms.

The last few servers my comrades and I've been on (Sly386 right now, hopefully the others will join) were okay, until their admin's blew up my first home and they teleported the entire server into our village. If you're asking why they did this, they wanted to make a pvp aspect for a youtube video. You know to show how "Good" they were, and we were the unlucky folk to be in the pvp part. Thus our first village was raided, destroyed, and took narrowly a month to rebuild. If you'd ever been on a faction server, dying is a bad thing. Death shortens the area of which you control and its narrowly impossible to get that land back. Yet this server has been extremely generous. When I first joined, everyone greeted me with a "welcome!" and even gifted with 8 iron bars. Which to me was absolutely amazing. For the first time, in a long-longtime, we're actually talking to folks! Instead of keeping to ourselves in the middle of the ocean.

Any who, I should wrap things up. I hope you all have an amazing day and hope to talk to all of you soon. But now, I gotta do a milk run. Till we meet again!

I also have ADD (Attention Diffuses Disorder), and you can really tell in my writings. Also pirates rule

Last edited by berzerkpirate on 6/10/2014, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
berzerkpirate
berzerkpirate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions. Empty Re: Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions.

Post by MegaScary 6/10/2014, 5:56 pm

Hey I don't think I have seen you on yet. Welcome to the server and I look forward to meeting you in game.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions. Empty Re: Berserkpirate's Intro of Introductions.

Post by berzerkpirate 6/10/2014, 6:31 pm

Thanks matey! I'll be gettin' on soon.
berzerkpirate
berzerkpirate
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 6/11/2014, 11:40 am

Welcome to the Server. Hope to see you around.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 6/11/2014, 7:47 pm

Welcome to Oasis, hope you enjoy the server as much as I have.  look forward to seeing you in game. Have fun
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down