Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned

3 posters

Go down

Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned Empty Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned

Post by ThunderHorse 9/14/2013, 9:22 pm

Ok so i was in my stables and this guy comes in the stables and killed one of my prized horses and killed a mooshrooms. He needs to be banned. Krazo came and kicked the player but has not banned him yet and this happened hours ago. I think the players name was rileymustache or something like that. As i said before he killed my most valuable horse and one of the mooshrooms. Krazo came and kicked the player instantly and spawned me some new animals. He hasn't come back on the server yet but i checked the convicted players section and his name is not up there. I dont know for sure but i know Riley was in it. Can any staff ban him because i dont think krazo is going to ban him
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned Empty Re: Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned

Post by Krazo 9/15/2013, 3:55 am

I banned him, only forgot to make a thread.Oopsie.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned Empty Re: Griefed in front of me, got help player was kicked but wasnt banned

Post by Leagle 9/15/2013, 7:37 am

ye dun it noa flrs
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/15/2013, 9:03 am

Alright thx. I just don't want him returning and killing my animals again
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down