AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped)

+23
FairyNinjaStar
pokekid3847
Heisenberg
TheChopper20
shadeyghost
SonicKiwi123
ThunderHorse
kylebyle
Shnoork
kunaiknife452
Kyorgtea
Xhoblophone
surv1v0r08
Keshaluver
snowninja845
DialupConnection
rigo
mickdude2
tanaka91
vitality96
4emersons
NoahDooling
AppleInYourFace
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 Empty Re: AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped)

Post by Heisenberg 3/2/2014, 8:54 pm

I've been on Oasis for what's nearing 2 and a half years. I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriending so many fantastic people. There's literally hundreds of fantastic characters and personalities that have entered our server, and yet Apple has constantly stood out to me and many others as one of Oasis' best. She is consistently friendly and a pleasure to talk to, I really don't have anything bad to say. She's an amazing builder, an active player and a great friend, her only fault being the lack of Veteran besides her name.

Vooch.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 Empty Re: AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped)

Post by Xhoblophone 3/2/2014, 9:03 pm

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 JLpS2V2
Why not vouch again, it's a new month, and there will be a new group of candies!
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 3/2/2014, 11:04 pm

Taccy wrote:I've been on Oasis for what's nearing 2 and a half years. I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriending so many fantastic people. There's literally hundreds of fantastic characters and personalities that have entered our server, and yet Apple has constantly stood out to me and many others as one of Oasis' best. She is consistently friendly and a pleasure to talk to, I really don't have anything bad to say. She's an amazing builder, an active player and a great friend, her only fault being the lack of Veteran besides her name.

Vooch.

Holy shit Taco you made me cry.
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 3/3/2014, 12:45 am

Much Vouch, Much Apple.
AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 EVIc0iO
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 Empty How did I miss this?? O_O Vouch!!!

Post by FairyNinjaStar 3/3/2014, 4:06 pm

I'm so sorry apple, had I been aware of your application, you would have received my vouch by now! So, with that said, you definitely have earned the ever special vouch de la Fairyness! XD

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 Fantasiafairyspreadingdust_zps59ae1ab5
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/7/2014, 9:26 pm

I..........
VOUCH, Gurllll u are great and active u have meh vouch !

http://magicmistakesandmayhem.blogspot.com/2013/05/and-winner-is.html
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 Empty RE: Appleinyour face vet app

Post by PandaMagazine 3/7/2014, 9:34 pm

Love playing with you on the server, your nice, and veary respectful. Vouch +1 :)
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 3/24/2014, 9:43 am

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 ZvmbMBh
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped) - Page 2 Empty AppleInYourFace's Veteran Application (Revamped)

Post by Maarten1708 3/29/2014, 6:37 am

Okay, i'm trying to do this a fancy way xD

OOO                        OOO                         OOOOOO                              OOO            OOO                         OOOOOO                         OOO           OOO
            OOO                       OOO                         OOOOOO                        OOO             OOO                        OOOOOO                          OOO           OOO
                OOO                   OOO                       OOO        OOO                           OOO             OOO                    OOO        OOO                      OOO           OOO
                OOO                   OOO                      OOO        OOO                            OOO             OOO                    OOO        OOO                      OOO           OOO
                   OOO             OOO                      OOO              OOO                         OOO             OOO                  OOO                                        OOOOOOOOOO
                   OOO             OOO                     OOO               OOO                         OOO             OOO                 OOO                                         OOOOOOOOOO
                      OOO       OOO                           OOO          OOO                              OOO       OOO                       OOO         OOO                    OOO            OOO
                      OOO      OOO                            OOO          OOO                              OOO       OOO                        OOO       OOO                     OOO            OOO
                         OOOOOO                                  OOOOOOO                                      OOOOOO                               OOOOOO                        OOO            OOO
                         OOOOOO                                  OOOOOOO                                      OOOOOO                               OOOOOO                        OOO            OOO

I tried to edit it, but as you can see some OOO's dont stay at their place. But you get what I mean ;)
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2