The Zombie Apocalypse

5 posters

Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty The Zombie Apocalypse

Post by MineCartbrother 9/2/2013, 1:10 am

Due to many parasites, some scientists do conclude that a zombie apocalypse is actually possible, but if that were to actually happen, nobody hasnt actually given a serious answer to what would we do to repopulate the earth. Maybe there isnt a way. So if It were to actually happen, what would you do to keep yourself alive and survive as long as you can? Who would be there to fight with you, and what sort of tools would you use to defend yourself with? This is just for fun, and is probably not going to happen, just askin', and you can be humorous too! Oh and btw, IM BACK!Surprised  

I'll go first.

Choice of people to survive with- The gamer nerds at our school (obvious answer!)
Choice of hideout- Probably a bunker
Choice of weapons- Melee: Axe Primary: DB Shotgun (kickin' it angry farmer style!)
Choice of vehicle- My dad's truck xD
Any other comments?- Their are at least 4 way that I know on how to become a zombie. Injections, Infections, Radiation, Colledge/School. 

You dont have to use this type of format, just to let you guys know.
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post by 4emersons 9/2/2013, 1:13 pm

Choice of people to survive with- [HUMOROUS ANSWER] Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Daniel Craig, and Chris Hemsworth for their strength.  Eminem for the epic music to listen to while we survive, and my gf for obvious reasons.  [SERIOUS ANSWER] same as humorous part, just without Eminem.

Choice of hideout- [HUMOROUS ANSWER] The Eiffel Tower.  [SERIOUS ANSWER]  A bunker deep underground with only 1 way in, a HUGE supply of food, medicine, and guns/ammo

Choice of weapons- [HUMOROUS ANSWER] Chainsaw and cleaver.  [SERIOUS ANSWER] many different guns.

Choice of vehicle-  [HUMOROUS ANSWER] The classic 1960 Ford Galaxie Starliner  (gotta ride in style while you are surviving a zombie apocalypse, right?)  [SERIOUS ANSWER]  Bugatti Veyron Super Sport with bullet proof windows, a silent engine, and a sunroof with the glass retractable so if someone needs to shoot some zombies as we drive, they can.

Last edited by 4emersons on 9/2/2013, 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 9/2/2013, 1:55 pm

4emersons wrote:and my gf for obvious reasons.
¬‿¬
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 9/2/2013, 6:46 pm

So I've actually thought about this a bit and have some ideas...

I think that I would want to live underground (like deep) with only one way in or out. this could be a series of airlocks composed of lead and tungsten (these will make it very difficult for any radiation, brute force attacks or malicious particles from entering.  On the inside of my bunker, I would like to have four rooms. The main room (closest to the entrance) would be my living quarters.  In here it would be a large open area with some PC's, (each one loaded with several terabyte steam libraries) a bed for each inhabitant, and some basic stainless steal furniture (stainless steal to prevent degradation).  For the second room, I would have a large open space much bigger than the main room. Here I would maintain an indoor farm for fruits, vegetables and grains. This would serve three purposes. The first being to occupy my time, the second being to provide food, and the third being to provide a renewable supply of oxygen for the inhabitants of the shelter (this could be supplemented by electronic air purification). The farm would be illuminated with grow lights.  The third room would be the electric room.  this would be connected to the rest of the shelter by an airlock featuring 3 lead lined tungsten doors. Inside of here there would be a TBD amount of Radioisotope thermoelectric generators, or RTGs.  RTGs essentially capture the energy put off by a radioactive substance of your choice, in this case PuO2.  This would provide enough energy to run all of the shelter's electronic systems.  Finally, the fourth room would be dedicated to water distillation.  In here, there would be some simple electric stoves to do basic distillation of water in containers containing urine and/or ground water. This would provide a water supply for both the inhabitants of the shelter to drink, and to water the plants in the farm.

To answer your other questions...

People to survive with: Accepting applications.

Choice of hideout: I think I covered that.

Choice of weapon: Mossberg 590 pump-action riot shotgun in case of emergencies (I.E. Somebody with malicious intent enters the shelter).

Choice of vehicle: Toyota Tacoma 2.7L 2WD, modified bulletproof glass windows, truck bed loaded with cubic gasoline containers. (This vehicle would exist only in the unlikely scenario of an emergency that seriously jeopardized the survival of the shelter's inhabitants.

Other comments: 4emersons, please read this and reconsider your repopulation comment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding Also, if a zombie apocalypse does happen, odds are there will be civilization left somewhere else in the world.

The Zombie Apocalypse 165482854
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/2/2013, 7:58 pm

flomzilla wrote:
Other comments: 4emersons, please read this and reconsider your repopulation comment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding Also, if a zombie apocalypse does happen, odds are there will be civilization left somewhere else in the world.

My comment was not meant to be serious, flom. Neutral   Although, it would be fun to make a serious one too, so I might come up with a serious one and have a humorous and a serious answer to the questions.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 9/2/2013, 8:00 pm

4emersons wrote:
flomzilla wrote:

My comment was not meant to be serious, flom. Neutral   Although, it would be fun to make a serious one too, so I might come up with a serious one and have a humorous and a serious answer to the questions.
See: The Zombie Apocalypse 165482854
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/2/2013, 8:10 pm

flomzilla wrote:
4emersons wrote:
flomzilla wrote:

See: The Zombie Apocalypse 165482854
Oh, right. I didn't pay attention to that. derp :lol!:
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthound17 9/2/2013, 10:38 pm

Like 4emerson did, I'm taking this in a real/fake way.

Choice of People to Survive with: [HUMOROUS] Paxination (He'll /slap them all to hell!), Kyorgtea (Give her a shotgun and say "I killed your horses."), caden_m (Either bait or repellent with his "Scone" recipe.), Lina (We will ride sheep into the sunset.), and Mad (Cause he's badass like that.). [REALITY] Probably a small band of people around my town. Hence the term small since I like working alone and quietly when faced in such situations, more people would slow me down.

Choice of Hideout: [HUMOROUS] Chuck Norris's house. [REALITY] I would attempt to find maybe a Hydroelectric Dam or a solar panel array field. (A self-sustained source of electricity can make all the difference in the world by opening up electric fence possibilities.)

Choice of Weapon: [HUMOROUS] Caden's scones. [REALITY] I would prefer a scoped hunting rifle with a silenced Glock 17. A Molotov Cocktail would be nice too. When it comes to last stand, I would take my modified baseball bat with multiple machete blades lined along the sides. (Basically a jury-rigged mace.)

Choice of Vehicle: [HUMOROUS] Sarah Jessica Parker with a saddle on top. [REALITY] I would probably prefer a Humvee with added reinforced-metal sidings and wheel covers.

ALSO...

The Zombie Apocalypse Who_sa11
Nighthound17
Nighthound17
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 9/2/2013, 11:04 pm

Nighthound17 wrote:

The Zombie Apocalypse Who_sa11
I'd think I'd just charge a massive horde of zombies at the beginning, try and wipe out as many as possible. I wouldn't want to live much longer and see friends and family succumb to the disease or humanity fall apart. You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthound17 9/2/2013, 11:09 pm

Mick you just earned the spot in my team as the "Confucius" of the group. You make a point, but sometimes even in bad times there is hope. We are all human (Almost :p) and we all know when to band together in times of trouble. Some choose to live out an honest life by trying to combat the situation while others prey on the weak to be strong. There is no more government, there is no more friendly relations, there is nobody coming to help you.
Nighthound17
Nighthound17
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down