DialupConnection
WesleyMD
12 posters

Go down

WesleyMD's Application for JrMod Empty WesleyMD's Application for JrMod

Post by WesleyMD 8/24/2013, 10:37 am

Minecraft username: WesleyMD

Real name (recommended): Wesley D.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Nearly three years, since 12-01-10 was the first day I was actually on the minecraft server, and I registered on the forums four days later to apply for trusted, I think or something like that.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I know my biggest issue in the past, which lead up to my demotion was the fact that I was so inactive. I will go into this in the section below titled, "Why do you deserve JrMod status", but I'm also going to try to be on as often as I can this time and not fuck up, at least once a day for sure.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Don't know really, shit's changed and happened, so I couldn't really name anyone.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I think I deserve this position for multiple reasons, one being that I'm really trying to work on my inactivity, another being that I'm on at times no other staff are on, due to a weird sleeping schedule that's fucked up beyond belief, which will change when I start school again next year, but I can always get on in school, or at least try to. If I cannot get on during school I can always play in the morning when I wake, and in the afternoon when I'm off. Another reason I think I deserve this position is because I know what I'm doing as a staff member, I know pretty much all of the commands to all of the plugins used to keep the server safe (With the exception of new plugins that were added after my demotion if there were any). I know Nick used this in the past and actually pretty much just stopped going on the server at one point in time, which is why I'm not trying to make this part a really big deal, because it only matters for the fact that I know what I'm doing, not how good of a staff member or anything like that. I know I wasn't the best staff member possible at all times, and I really want to work on changing that in the future. I've changed as a person, matured a lot more than previous accounts of my staffdom. I've been through a lot these past years, and shit happens, it's the past, walk away and let it go please. I apologize for any wrong I have done to everyone on the server, because I care about the community on this server, I always have, it's a nice server.
I also think I deserve this rank because I know my around teamspeak like the back of my hand, and have experience with dating back to around 2006. I think when I was staff before I pretty much only cared about myself for the most part, which isn't how it should be. I should have done so much more than I did, and I should have never let my inactivity get that point in time. I'm sorry once again for my inactivity, I'm really trying to work on it, and have been online pretty much every day possible within the last month or so, with the exception of a couple days. A couple of those days being like the past three or so, My great grandma died on the 22nd of august and had been really sick and suffering for weeks, in not months. This has been hard on me and my family, but I still try to find time to get on the server, like I'm on right now and no staff are on, and atleast four people asked for staff help since I've been on. I promise everyone that reads this, I ONLY WANT TO HELP ARILEY92'S SMP SERVER. - Proof I don't want to harm it can be shown by the fact that I was on an account with pretty much owner access (FrankieDick) - an old account owned by ChaosTheoryJRH that still had hidden owner pretty much. I could have done ANYTHING I wanted to, and didn't. I don't think I could do anything at this point in time to harm this server, I love it too much. Well thank you for reading, and if you can suggest anything for me to add, or have any questions I will be happy to answer them\edit this post. - Thanks for reading and much love Wesley D.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

WesleyMD's Application for JrMod Empty Re: WesleyMD's Application for JrMod

Post by DialupConnection 8/24/2013, 11:22 am

I believe I'll have to vouch for this.
DialupConnection
DialupConnection
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 8/24/2013, 11:29 am

a fuck no from me

Last edited by commander_chair on 8/24/2013, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 8/24/2013, 12:13 pm

commander_chair wrote:a *bleep* no from me
Please explain, and make a nice little list of the reasons why, and I will try to address these issues for you personally. Don't just say no, without reason please.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/24/2013, 1:23 pm

...Are you gona be active? o-o
(srs queation... I don't see you much ;-;...like...at all... until recently)
edit:Also we completely did away with LogBlock and switched soley to CoreProtect
(just letting you know, and I think there's a really easy tutorial page on the commands if anyone has the link...or google....tl;d find it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 8/24/2013, 1:54 pm

If I ever saw you online you would have my vouch, unfortunately I haven't seen you online in AGES and the few times that I do you are never on for long. It could be timezones or something but no from me at the moment.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keshaluver 8/24/2013, 2:21 pm

Vouch, You're easy to talk to and I'd love to see you back ;u;
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 8/24/2013, 5:35 pm

Wes was one of the best admins when I started, and was deemed mature enough to be a temp owner in Ariley's absence. So, given the fact that he has basically been in pax or mads position before, I think we can trust him again with guide. Vouch.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 8/24/2013, 9:39 pm

Lina wrote:...Are you gona be active? o-o
Yes I plan to be active as possible, I realize my biggest problem was inactivity, and like I said before I'm trying hard to work on it.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 8/24/2013, 9:45 pm

I see Wesley on a lot because we follow roughly the same sleep schedule. He's on at very early times in the morning, sometimes between 1am-8am EST, which is when only a few prominent members of the community are on, so I can see the not seeing Wesley thing. But, I can vouch for Wesley because it has been apparent in his suggestions for the server and what he'd like us to work on that he still cares and I can honestly vouch for the fact that he's working on his activity and he's matured a lot since we've demoted him. I think having Wesley as a JrMod could only benefit us with his extensive knowledge of the commands and plugins and the general way that the server rolls, he would be an extremely valuable staff member.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by caden_m 8/24/2013, 9:57 pm

I think Wes' fits this position. 

VOUCH
caden_m
caden_m
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 9/1/2013, 3:46 pm

Vouch.  Just no randomly banning Ben from Teamspeak for no reason :D

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame 9/1/2013, 8:29 pm

Vouch, me and Wesley go way back, I know what he did was not right, but he was an overall good staff member. He takes everyones thoughts into consideration, and will always help you. He is not easily annoyed.
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/1/2013, 9:16 pm

I vouch for Wes.  I watched him get inactive and get demoted and stuff, but lately, I have seen him be very, very mature on the server.  In my opinion, he is the best possible person to become staff right now.  Plus, he does know most of the commands very well, so he won't have to learn them.  He also has nothing but love for the server, which is very honorable. Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 9:40 pm

WesleyMD wrote:
Lina wrote:...Are you gona be active? o-o
Yes I plan to be active as possible, I realize my biggest problem was inactivity, and like I said before I'm trying hard to work on it.
YAY! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive474 9/15/2013, 7:45 pm

Vouch!

I think you would do very well as a staff member. I never really saw you on the minecraft server much before you were demoted, but you've always been active on teamspeak. Also, I've noticed that you HAVE been more and more active on the minecraft server. 

You seem like a really approachable person, and you are really smart. If you're promoted to JrMod, you'll already know exactly what you're doing from previous experience. (Other than working with the few plugins that Lina mentioned)

Besides.. JrMod (Guide) is meant to be a temporary staff rank. It's a test rank to see if you're fit to be a staff member. I don't see the problem with you getting another chance. It's simple; If you do poorly, you'll be demoted from the test rank. If you do well, you'll be promoted. 
I'm confident that you would do VERY well, and I'd LOVE to see you as a staff member again! You deserve another chance.

WesleyMD's Application for JrMod Olive_10
Olive474
Olive474
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down