I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable

4 posters

Go down

I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable Empty I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable

Post by Nelseru 8/19/2013, 6:39 pm

Ok I logged in today after a long time of doing some collage stuff (I got my bachelors in network security FTW....well not yet but i got a couple more months) and I couldn't use my 50$ donator /i command so i talk to Taccy and he says that he thinks I got demoted  but I didn't think that could happen to donators because I was told donator stats is permanent and that only regular player rank could be demoted you know like artisan or trusted or vetrin 

I want to know what everyone else thinks but please leave your hate comments out....(cough cough dave cough)
Nelseru
Nelseru
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable Empty Re: I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable

Post by Gweedo358 8/19/2013, 8:45 pm

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t7210-banned-nelseru?highlight=Nelseru
This should help you with your request, you were banned and only David can help you make a proper appeal. Also when you get banned from Oasis you loose your Donator perks and yes they can be taken away.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable Empty Re: I Iost my Donator Status...if that is even possable

Post by Nelseru 8/19/2013, 8:53 pm

OK
A: Ime not banned 

B: i had my donator status long after i was unbanned it was only gone recently, like the second to last patch recently
if Dave wanted to remove my donator status he would have right then and there, i would know...we have...talked
Nelseru
Nelseru
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 8/19/2013, 9:23 pm

He was temp banned for a week by me, well over a year ago for griefing. Ban was lifted May 18 2012. I did not remove his donator privelige.

There are no other ban threads, or posts that say his perks were removed.

And yes, we have "talked" Nelseru. If you post any more disrespectful stuff to anyone in any thread, I guarantee you the ban you get will be much longer than a week!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelseru 8/19/2013, 9:29 pm

^^^ See what i mean
Nelseru
Nelseru
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 8/19/2013, 9:29 pm

I'm almost certain I removed them due to you abusing /i.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelseru 8/19/2013, 9:32 pm

i havent abused /i all i did was build that tree and the fort next to it i haven't even been around other players other than the few that have come to grief my base ... ime usually all alone....kinda sad really

the last time i gave someone anything was when i built that big tower in teh artic zone that i thing gweedo or pax took down and the dude helped me decorate and he use the blocks for it. that was the only reason
Nelseru
Nelseru
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 8/19/2013, 9:37 pm

If I did remove your perms it was before Pax even joined the server. If you had it then but not now theist a bug. (Or it was someone else)
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelseru 8/19/2013, 9:39 pm

thats what ime thinking its a bug when the server updated to the new version of mine craft because i had to have my stuff redone one other time
Nelseru
Nelseru
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 8/19/2013, 9:58 pm

Situation handled topic locked.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down