Terraminer's Ban Appeal.

3 posters

Go down

Terraminer's Ban Appeal. Empty Terraminer's Ban Appeal.

Post by hoonsan 8/17/2013, 12:03 am

Minecraft username: Terraminer

Mod/Admin who banned you: Not known

Reason you were banned: Not known

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
Hello staff members, if any of you remember me... I have decided to come back to OasisSMP but found myself banned i have no idea why but my new username is Terraminer because hoonsan got hacked. If i was banned for griefing it was probably my sister. When I tried to log on to the server it said "The Banhammer has Spoken". I hope you guys can unban me and can fogive whatever I had done.

Sincerely, Terraminer/hoonsan

Edit:I still remember some of you like linkinparkey,ownerthugz and robo(can't remember your full IGN) is taccy still using that nyancat skin? I loved that.

Last edited by hoonsan on 8/17/2013, 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding some things.)

hoonsan
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Terraminer's Ban Appeal. Empty Re: Terraminer's Ban Appeal.

Post by Guest 8/17/2013, 12:49 am

Can't even find a ban thread on Terraminer or hoonsan.... must have been forever ago...
But I'm newer staff, so If no older/higher staff has any objections, I/they will unban you. *shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by hoonsan 8/17/2013, 1:30 am

Well, thanks for at least replying :/

hoonsan
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/17/2013, 4:42 pm

edit- le asking staffies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 8/17/2013, 5:02 pm

You probably remember me just as well as I remember you. I was around when this shit went down and I personally do not want you unbanned. The final time we banned you, kingnothing didn't make a thread, but we remember the ban. Something you need to know about people is that if they remember you, that's either a really good thing or a really ban one. You were swapping accounts like no tomorrow (3 of them at one point, I believe) which was very weird and annoying and then suddenly one of them griefs and you say 'yup totally wasn't me, I have this account'... yeah... right. You've had too many chances here and i'm personally not willing to give you another one, but due to my lack of evidence, I won't be the one making the decision here.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 8/17/2013, 8:27 pm

I remember you were a pretty pain in the ass, like kevo mentioned on those points.

So, no. Find a new server, it's not that hard.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down