Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by 0Parkie0 8/10/2013, 12:38 am

Minecraft username: 0Parkie0

Mod/Admin who banned you:I have no clue it was way to long ago (around a year-maybe longer)

Reason you were banned: i was framed! - i left my PC for 5 minutes to help my mother and when i came back i was dead, i could tell somone had setme onfire and stolen my stuff, when i tried to click respawn it redirected me to the main menu,and from there it told me "The Ban Hammer has spoken"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I didn't do anything wrong, i was framed, and Oasis was my favorite server before my ban

0Parkie0
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Linkinparkey 8/10/2013, 5:37 am

The one who banned you was mhreynolds

Original ban thread: https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t5881-banned-0parkie0?highlight=0parkie0

You'll have to wait for his decision
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Band Appeal II

Post by 0Parkie0 8/10/2013, 8:20 am

Now that you mention that i greifed i do recall i may have mildly griefed somone, but i was thrown in the jail from about 2 days to 1 week. after my release i got a warning;next time i broke a server rule it would be a Perm Ban. However i didnt grief after theat inciddent and wasnt banned until about a month or so after the inciddent. - Thank you for some of the clarificaton and info you provided. i hope that you/mhreynolds will consider giving me a second chance.

-   No hard feelings,
                                                                                                      0Parkie0

Last edited by 0Parkie0 on 8/12/2013, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it bothered me that it was messed up)

0Parkie0
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 9/3/2013, 7:25 am

I'm willing to give a second chance, but if you mess up again it's not going to happen again. I rarely give second or third chances.

~MHR
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down