A little bit about Nature.

+4
Revilo410
Krazo
mickdude2
natureluvver
8 posters

Go down

A little bit about Nature. Empty A little bit about Nature.

Post by natureluvver 7/31/2013, 11:06 pm

Well, since my 3rd year of school I have always been the "weird" kid in school and I have been bullied terribly for it. This coming school year I will be going into my 11th school year (10th grade) and even now I am still bullied. There is one memory that I specifically remember about a certain bully who I wish terrible things upon. Well, during lunch time at my school this certain kid would steal sewing needles from the Sewing room at school, and would throw them at other students during lunch. Obviously, I was one of those students. So i glared at him and let it go because i am not much of a fighter. But when he sat down after getting his food, he was throwing his food at me. So i called him a douchebag and told the teacher on duty. The teacher told him to stop. And he of course listened to the teacher. But after lunch was over when i was walking to my next class while chatting with a friend, he comes up from behind and slams my head into a brick wall. And not softly either. But at that moment, the adrenaline in my body kicked in and I never actually felt the pain of my head hitting the wall. The only thing i felt was rage. Not anger, just pure rage. And my friend saw that and she put her hand on my shoulder. It took every ounce of decency in my body at the moment to not slam the bullies head against the locker repeatedly. So the next day, the principal calls me into her office and said what happened yesterday. And i told her the full story exactly how it happened, and i got a day of In-School-Suspension. And i asked what about the bully. And she told me that he got 3 days of ISS. 3 DAYS!?!?!? How does that work? So potentially giving me brain damage or something is only worth 3 days of ISS? I was furious. But enough of that memory, as i was saying. It isnt only the kids at school that bully me, its even family members too. Like my brother straight up told me that he wouldn't care if i killed myself with a note saying it was his fault. How am i supposed to deal with all this without being depressed??? Which brings up another thing. I was actually put in a Mental Hospital for depression and anger issues. I have meds i am supposed to take to help with it but i have taken them in over a year. So all im trying to say is, if I'm tired, or upset in anyway(whether it be a headache or if I am sad) make sure what I'm saying is actually a joke before you respond like it is. And please stop with the hate, i get enough of that already and i dont think i could handle anymore. It may sound hypocritical but it's true. And if you read this whole thing, it means you actually care and i thank you for caring. Now i'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Oasis
natureluvver
natureluvver
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

A little bit about Nature. Empty Re: A little bit about Nature.

Post by mickdude2 7/31/2013, 11:58 pm

I'm not sure how to respond to this. But yeah, your stories seem consistent with the American education system. Stick it out, eventually you'll find luck.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 8/1/2013, 3:28 am

I know exactly how you feel, just keep your head up and on the next school show you dont tolerate shit anymore. Or do it now.

When I was on middle school (over 4 years ago, im in the last year of collegen now) I got bullied alot as well. Until some day something snapped, so I grabbed that guy at his throat and you have no idea how hard I pinched. It felt like I was murdering him but I wasn't stopping. So yeah.

Since that day, I haven't had trouble being bullied anymore. Only some times when people say things, things you don't like. You just bite back, shout angry they have to shut up or .... something. That's what I did. It made me agressive, because off all those things I've got a long temper, but it burns very fast when you hit it.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 8/1/2013, 8:54 am

Well, sorry to hear about all of that, all I want to say though is that I hope that Oasis can be completely different to 'that' and that you will always be welcome here with people who aren't douches like that guy who slammed your face into a wall...
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 8/1/2013, 11:42 am

I want to wish you good luck and always keep your head up. These guys are just stupid and try to ignore them. And, kill yourself is not an option. Last year, a 15 years old girl commited suicide and everyone was sad, for sure, even the people who bullied her. Now, the bullying is not tolerate in schools and this is considered a serious crime.

Thank you for sharing this with us and continue to be yourself. One day, you will see how strong you were and you'll be happy!

Good luck, 

Marco.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ericcanam 8/1/2013, 4:21 pm

Dude... I know how you feel. I was bullied, too. It SUCKED. I really don't know what to tell you, cus nobody told me. Anyways, just hang in there. It'll get better.
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 8/1/2013, 9:25 pm

I really don't know what to say. >.> ive never been physically bullied but verbally... all the time. im, well, overweight. pretty much every school day I get crap about it. Ive been threatened. heck I even get made fun of for wht career I want. im pretty sure it hurt just as much as physical bullying. just want u to know that I am here if you ever want to talk :D
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 8/1/2013, 11:40 pm

I was beaten daily for the first 10 years of public school, so I know how bad it can be.  I had rocks thrown at my head every day at the bus stop and I got smashed against lockers, walls, the floor, boulders, etc.  I got punched, kicked, and spit on - sometimes in front of the teachers who just didn't care.  I even got pushed down tall staircases and had countless pairs of my glasses broken.  The worst part for me was that I was the one who always got in trouble for the disturbances.  The best advice I can give you is the same advice that I was given - I followed this advice and my life is better for it.

#1 Take Karate lessons.
You'll learn to be in tune with your own body, to be confident in yourself, and to be mentally focused.  You'll be more comfortable with physical confrontation.

#2 Strength Training
You will feel much more powerful and self-confident.  Learn about the many types of strength training and be diligent in your training - you'll need to work out 3 to 4 times a week, every week, for a long time to get truly significant results.

#3 Defend Yourself Effectively
You'll notice that my advice is not "attack the bullies" since that is not always realistic and will get you suspended anyway.  If you are being bothered by just one individual, and you cannot surpass him physically, just hit him with everything you've got every time he bothers you.  Bullies don't like a target that fights back, so they move on quickly.  If you do get attacked by a group, like I did, then do this: target the weakest kid attacking you and kick the shit out of him (see #4).  The others will still hurt you, but you'll never see that kid again.  Each time they attack you, their group will be smaller, and it won't be long before they give up.

#4 Accept the consequences
Life is not fair, and you will be punished for defending yourself.  Be prepared to accept those consequences.  I did over 80 days of detention and 20 days of in-school suspension during my 11th year of school, but after that year the bullies never bothered me again.  More importantly, I was able to grow as a person by finding strength and self-confidence.  There are many positive consequences to following this advice.

Last edited by Grimtongue on 8/1/2013, 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 2 typos)
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ericcanam 8/2/2013, 12:47 pm

Grimtongue wrote:kick the shit out of him
Maaayybee don't do THIS...
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down