Nature's Terrible Day

Go down

Nature's Terrible Day Empty Nature's Terrible Day

Post by natureluvver 9/3/2013, 8:38 pm

So today was a TERRIBLE day for me... I tried to go to school on only 1-2 hours of sleep when I normally get 6-9 hours. So obviously that is bad as is it. But today I just went off on anyone who gave me even the slightest reason. I pissed off my bestfriend and told her to fuck off, same goes with the girl i had a crush on. I've been wanting to slam my head against a wall repeatedly to see which would break first(not kidding). I can't stop thinking that I am the reason for my parents divorce(I can explain why if you guys want). At least 10 people told it wasn't(including my father) but I keep thinking I am. Literally, I am having an extremely hard time typing this because of the tears in my eyes. And for those of you who will comment things like " Oh he is only posting this to get attention", you can go screw yourselves. I could careless about the attention I get, I am just hoping to calm myself down by venting here or maybe find someone who will listen to me vent. With that being said, I am gonna take a break from not only Oasis, but minecraft in general... Only because I don't want the wrong people on Oasis to get on my bad side causing me to do something that I would regret. I don't know how long this break will be but I might check in once in a while if I think I am calm enough to do so. With that being said, I will now take my leave for today, only to be back to look at the replies on this post. Thank you.
natureluvver
natureluvver
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum