Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?!

+12
mickdude2
alext180
_Zeira_
Z
Vulttwin2
Heisenberg
Grimtongue
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Krazo
jackOPSftw
IndianGuy
FairyNinjaStar
16 posters

Go down

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Empty Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?!

Post by FairyNinjaStar 7/21/2013, 4:28 am

WTH Oasis, I love you and everything, so why can't I connect to the server??? I'm able to get on other servers. I've been trying to log in all day, after getting disconnected. Everytime I check it, it says "can't reach server." I don't see any announcments about server problems, I don't see other complaints, so I am really confused on this matter. Is is just me, or what???

I hate other servers, they suck and I just want to play on Oasis without getting constantly disconnected or not able to get on at all. It also seems that I wasn't having these problems as much before the update. What's up with that? I'm really starting to get pissed, I have several things I want to work on. I miss everyone. I'm going through Oasis withdrawals.

JUST LET ME LOG IN PLEASE.

*LOSES HER MIND*
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Empty Same

Post by IndianGuy 7/21/2013, 4:31 am

Same here I just got back from my vacation and it won't let me connect!

IndianGuy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Empty Re: Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?!

Post by jackOPSftw 7/21/2013, 4:53 am

Yep, it's 7PM here and I've been trying to log in ALL afternoon, (Timezone: it's been 6 hours) no ways of getting on... I was on midday though and it was fine :/
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Empty Re: Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?!

Post by FairyNinjaStar 7/21/2013, 6:35 am

Krazo left a message in the Server Status section that it supposedly is back online about 40 mins ago, i've been trying to connect since then and have still had no luck. It just saying polling, searching for Oasis and says it can't connect. If i click join, it searches then times out. I've tried restarting MC completely, rebooting then launching MC, repetedly clicking refresh etc.

It just doesn't like me. Crying or Very sad Question Sad No pale confused scratch Mad

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Cantreachserver_zps5df32913
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 7/21/2013, 7:19 am

You should be able to connect, theres already a fair amount of players online right now. Strange.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 7/21/2013, 7:53 am

I still can't connect. I have been trying to connect since it went down last night. Also, I can't connect to the TS server either so I am assuming it is the host computer again. Hope this gets fixed quickly.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 7/21/2013, 9:02 am

I still cannot connect. This has been a problem for over 12 hours now. Minestatus says Oasis is online, but the game still says it's unable to connect to the server.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 7/21/2013, 9:06 am

Grimtongue wrote:I still cannot connect. This has been a problem for over 12 hours now.  Minestatus says Oasis is online, but the game still says it's unable to connect to the server.

It seems to be hit and miss. I can't access Minecraft or TS, but I know Krazo, Pax and others can.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 7/21/2013, 9:19 am

If the server is up I would like to know what is going on. I can connect to other servers just fine, but not Oasis. I even pinged Oasis and couldn't even do that, 4 out of 4 packets lost. Something is going on here and hopefully gets fixed. 

P.S. - Still can't connect to TS either.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 7/21/2013, 9:32 am

It still says that familiar phrase in red for me, "can't reach server." *sigh*
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulttwin2 7/21/2013, 10:35 am

For me, it says "Failed to verify username, session authentication server unavailable." The silverfish are crowding around this one...
Vulttwin2
Vulttwin2
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 7/21/2013, 10:46 am

I cant reach, and it's been 13 hours. This is ridiculous.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 7/21/2013, 10:58 am

I had issues Friday with mojang saying my username and password was not valid.....but I finally got that sorted and was able to get on for a while. Today I am able to log into minecraft but not into Oasis. :/ Ill be keeping an eye on the forum to see if anything changes......until then im writing a paper.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Empty server down?

Post by alext180 7/21/2013, 11:04 am

It says "can't reach server" for me D:

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! FMBUTnR

alext180
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/21/2013, 11:29 am

Krazo, do you think this could be a hardware problem with the actual server? I know we just moved servers, could this be a symptom?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by surak_the_great 7/21/2013, 11:36 am

Mick I had the same problem originally...but lol I kept relogging and after a while I got on. Don't know if it helps, but I hope you are able to get on soon.
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tanaka91 7/21/2013, 11:41 am

In the server list oasis smp is listed as a server i can connect to, but right after i try to connect, i get disconnected by the server right away with this error.

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Fffff10

Why can't I connect to the server for over half a day?! Rry5y11
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 7/21/2013, 11:59 am

Okay this is ridiculous. We deserve an explanation as to what is going on. I haven't been able to connect to either server (Minecraft and TS) since 9pm yesterday. What is going on?
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 7/21/2013, 12:16 pm

Everyone had better calm down! Whining will not fix the problem any quicker! If the posts start getting out of hand, I will delete them!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 7/21/2013, 1:20 pm

Server is back online.

EDIT: GUYS MAKE SURE WHEN YOU LAUNCH MINECRAFT.EXE, that you wait for the giant-ass button to say PLAY and not PLAY OFFLINE. There is a difference.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down