I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post]

5 posters

Go down

I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post] Empty I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post]

Post by pokekid3847 4/28/2013, 5:24 am

Hi guys, I have a problem I can't connect to the server. When I log on im glitching into spawn and then one second later I either get kicked for "Kicked for flying (Or related)" or I just get "End of stream". If anyone has any ideas on how I can get back on please let me know I really want to get back on :(

Btw I didn't really know where to post this :l.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post] Empty Re: I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post]

Post by Revilo410 4/28/2013, 6:08 am

To me that sounds like client-side lag.

Basically it can be 3 things:

1. Your computer is being overloaded with programs, close other applications running and then try, also lower your render distance and go to fast graphics.

2. Your ISP (internet service provider) is running slowly due to a lot of people logged in etc. So if you have BT or TalkTalk or something, it could be at their end.

3. A lot of people in your house are connected to the internet, that includes iPod's, games consoles, Desktop computers, laptops, all of them take up some of your bandwidth slowing down your pc.

So i'm sure it will go soon, client side lag doesn't tend to hand around for very long.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post] Empty Re: I can't connect to server [Didn't Know where to post]

Post by Krazo 4/28/2013, 6:13 am

Did you get in the end somehow and tried to leave using the portals? If yes, there's your problem.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 4/28/2013, 7:20 am

pokekid3847 wrote:Hi guys, I have a problem I can't connect to the server. When I log on im glitching into spawn and then one second later I either get kicked for "Kicked for flying (Or related)" or I just get "End of stream". If anyone has any ideas on how I can get back on please let me know I really want to get back on :(

Btw I didn't really know where to post this :l.

revilo410 wrote:To me that sounds like client-side lag.

Basically it can be 3 things:

1. Your computer is being overloaded with programs, close other applications running and then try, also lower your render distance and go to fast graphics.

2. Your ISP (internet service provider) is running slowly due to a lot of people logged in etc. So if you have BT or TalkTalk or something, it could be at their end.

3. A lot of people in your house are connected to the internet, that includes iPod's, games consoles, Desktop computers, laptops, all of them take up some of your bandwidth slowing down your pc.

So i'm sure it will go soon, client side lag doesn't tend to hand around for very long.

Kяazo wrote:Did you get in the end somehow and tried to leave using the portals? If yes, there's your problem.

I know EXACTLY what has happened. Mad / Mike will fix you up later on, The man reason this has happened is because you were (literally) somewhere you aren't meant to go, This is from "Not allowed here" and AntiCheat interfering. It will be fixed in a jiffy but I am afraid you will need to wait til Mad gets on.

It is not lag, But like Krazo said, Transportation issues.
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 4/28/2013, 7:40 am

I fixed it, dont use warps that you dont have access to yet! That is what probably caused it.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down