jackOPSftw
nsuth13 #2
4emersons
mickdude2
AppleInYourFace
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Appleinyourface Veteran Applicaton - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleinyourface Veteran Applicaton

Post by mhreynolds 7/3/2013, 6:39 pm

I sorry to say this but who are you? I don't think I have ever seen you before. I'm not saying that this whole is in vain, but maybe make yourself more well know. I know it's hard to be know if you're shy but let's crack that shell and let in some of that loving huggable oasis feel. If you see me in game hit me up say you want me to check out some of your builds or something you're working on. I always love to see players who take a baseball bat to conformity and create their own looks and feels. For now I won't vouch but win my big bear heart over and we'll talk. 

~"The bunny in a bear suit"Reynolds
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Appleinyourface Veteran Applicaton - Page 2 Empty Re: Appleinyourface Veteran Applicaton

Post by mickdude2 7/3/2013, 6:41 pm

Kevo235 wrote:Yeah, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, like, honestly. Everyone has the right to go for Veteran, and you all have the right to your opinions, but let's be a bit more respectful with them. No need to shoot down the entire app because of a few opinions, just say no, why and leave it at that if you think that way.

I think nobody overstepped their boundaries, but for apple to claim to have never double posted when he did so in this very thread was reason enough for a facepalm.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 7/3/2013, 6:55 pm

mick please keep threads on topic, if you continue to push threads in negative or lockable positions you will be temp banned from the forums for 1-7 days. 

First and only rank...

anyways Vet app.. GO!!
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 7/3/2013, 9:59 pm

I want to say that I remember apple back in 1.4 and she was pretty fun to play with. She has been inactive or a little but she has came back and has been playing a lot more lately. I vouch for players like this who are fun to play with and have been there through some fun moments.
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/3/2013, 10:30 pm

Taccy wrote:
MarcoTheGod wrote:If you see that lot of people are pessimistic, maybe you should let it go for now and try again in couple of months.

Pessimistic=/=Petty

What's the real definition of pessimistic? :|
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 7/4/2013, 12:53 am

AJ327 wrote:I want to say that I remember apple back in 1.4 and she was pretty fun to play with. She has been inactive or a little but she has came back and has been playing a lot more lately. I vouch for players like this who are fun to play with and have been there through some fun moments.

I was banned from MC from my parents had to wait it out sorry about that but I'm back!
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 7/4/2013, 4:04 am

AppleInYourFace wrote:Pestamistic- tending to see the negative side of things

Pessimistic*
And bro, this is the 3rd time you've double posted which I've reminded you 3 times now it's annoying. 

Now make sure you don't take in any negativity from what everyones saying and remember too keep your head up, talk to more people in-game, become more active (not saying you aren't) and your time will come. It just looks like now is not your time, but it will definitely come if you keep trying.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling 7/4/2013, 1:26 pm

I vouch, Apple may be a younger player, and the app may need some work, I knew Apple back in 1.4, and we were good friends, with some more experience, she could be a potential Veteran candidate. +I am her fav mall cop :3
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AttractiveBanana 7/6/2013, 11:48 am

In the words of Arnold Schwarzy, NEEDS MORE MEAT. Revamp a little bit, touch up the app, then I'll vouch
AttractiveBanana
AttractiveBanana
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2