Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply.

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply. Empty Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply.

Post by DogSeth02 6/13/2013, 10:23 am

Minecraft username:DogSeth02

Mod/Admin who banned you:Integenent

Reason you were banned:Griefing
Reason you believe you should be unbanned:I am hoping to be unbanned because i enjoyed this server, i was being foolish, and dumb. I did not think, i was grieifing, wich i know was a mistake. Please unban me. Me and my friend have been playing MC alot lately, and would like to have something fun to do, and keep us entertained. I am truly sorry for my actions and will not happen again, if you unban me. I am truly sorry. I hope that i did not sound annoying by making another appeal. Thank you!

Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply. EmptyHello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply. Empty

DogSeth02
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply. Empty Re: Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply.

Post by Kevo235 6/13/2013, 1:00 pm

Fair enough, grief again and you're gone.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply. Empty Re: Hello, I i am still waiting for a response,please reply.

Post by Krazo 6/13/2013, 1:22 pm

Isn't it up to Intengent to decide if he gets unbanned or not? I mean, Int banned him.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 6/13/2013, 1:35 pm

Kяazo wrote:Isn't it up to Intengent to decide if he gets unbanned or not? I mean, Int banned him.

It's more being polite than a rule.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down