+3
bober_rus
Gweedo358
NoahMCer
7 posters

Go down

[Trusted+]noahdooling Empty [Trusted+]noahdooling

Post by NoahMCer 3/20/2013, 9:50 am

Lol i never even thought about doing this until now. Well I'm not the best at organizing so try to make sense of this :P
Hi, my name is Noah, most of you probably know me as "[Trusted]noahdooling" and i am currently a [Trusted] member of oasis. Some things you may need to know about me is that i am age 12 (soon to be 13) at the time of this post, I am a born and raised Canadian and im proud of it. Also if another player asks for help, i'll try to help out if i can. And finally some might say i'm quite easy to get along with, and if people think i am not, no problem, i will do my best to improve. Same with everything else i do.
Yeah so i found oasis in early-middle October, and every minute i have played on it i have loved! I normally play a few hours a day and it has remained that way for most of the time I've been here (i said "Most of the time" because i had a vacation for the holidays that lasted 2 weeks, and no computer :c). So the first time i visited oasis i was kind of stunned by the welcoming, for i had never been welcomed to a server before (Surv1v0r08 was the first to welcome me, thanks Surv c:). So yeah, the first thing i did was build a little temp. hole in a mountain for shelter, then i moved on to the nether, where for the first time i said "hello" to [Member]jacopley who is now a long time oasis friend and an [Artisan]. So we had an epic nether adventure, killing them magma cubes and gathering some nether brick. When we both left the nether he said "have a house?" and i had lost my mountain home, so i said "no", so he took me to his and told me i could live there. I was pretty happy that day, considering i actually had a friend on a server. Within a week i had considered applying for membership, but myparents did not approve of me giving personal info away, location specifically. Around then i didnt actually know you didnt have to put any personally info as i was fed false information by former [Trusted+], dylstrosity2. Anyways soon after jacopley welcomed me to his home, he was given [Trusted] rank! Also that day another player was soon welcomed to jacopley's home: Squirty_Girl(recognize this little "team" yet?). We remained in that home for about a week since then, until the griefers were getting closer so jaco built us a brand-new house far away from the griefers :). Soon we began on construstion of a floating island(now?) and of course after about one month houses started getting closer and closer to our new house so we packed up and had mad move our floating islands to a location much farther away than the last time. At last our floating island, which has more than one island now, got it's own warp! If you want to check it out the warp is /warp thefloatingislands. After that i managed to convince my parents to let me apply for member!!! I was pretty happy when i saw that Gweedo358 had actually approved it!!After only 4 days of being member, i was given [Trusted] rank! The very next day i had left for my 2 week long vacation i had talked a little bit about earlier. Many thing happened after i got back, I'll put those down soon enough, but my fingers are burning right now. See you guys In-game!
150 posts Smile

UPDATE: After getting trusted, i did many different things and made many new friends. I began to build new things, like /warp warp with netherpro and wiiktor, a large dome with AJ and tree farm with Squirty_Girl and i helped jaco a bit with his mansion. At the date of this post, shortly after posting i got Trusted+, and i will continue to improve myself in any way possible.

Last edited by NoahMCer on 3/20/2013, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

[Trusted+]noahdooling Empty Re: [Trusted+]noahdooling

Post by Gweedo358 3/20/2013, 9:58 am

Glad to see you build friendships and great builds, I am happy to see you made a place for yourself here on Oasis and it was an honor to approve your member app. You are a great player and helper.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahMCer 3/20/2013, 10:22 am

Gweedo358 wrote:Glad to see you build friendships and great builds, I am happy to see you made a place for yourself here on Oasis and it was an honor to approve your member app. You are a great player and helper.
thanks for such a kind reply, I can see myself here for a very long time and continue to do what I am doing the entire time I am here.
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 3/20/2013, 11:20 am

Well,lol,im glad that you made this intro, its interesting Smile

P.S. dylstrosity had done bad things even to you Laughing

Last edited by bober_rus on 3/20/2013, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake.)
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by realgriffin 3/20/2013, 1:03 pm

It's great to finally get to know you!
realgriffin
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

[Trusted+]noahdooling Empty Re:[Trusted+]noahdooling

Post by NoahMCer 3/20/2013, 7:58 pm

Updated Smile
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 3/21/2013, 7:06 am

Congrtats noah :3
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 3/21/2013, 6:32 pm

Congratz noah, you are a great player!
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cynder_firekitty 3/21/2013, 10:48 pm

Noah u r one of the kindest players on oasis... I mean I ask for help its yes every time when I am expecting a no :P noah is staff material here :) may need more time played on server but still staff material :)
cynder_firekitty
cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

[Trusted+]noahdooling Empty :D

Post by gretchyn 3/22/2013, 3:58 pm

It's good to have you with us :)
gretchyn
gretchyn
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner