Dtfgator's Guide app

Go down

Dtfgator's Guide app Empty Dtfgator's Guide app

Post by dtfgator 4/28/2011, 10:23 pm

Minecraft username: Dtfgator

How long have you been on THIS server?: Almost three months.

How long do you plan to be on THIS server?: Until it stops running.

Name anyone of a Higher Rank then Veteran(Donators cannot vouch) who would vouch for you: saeTan, ariley92, (anyone else who feels I deserve it please comment with a vouch, I didn't want to just list every staff member)

Why do you deserve Guide Rank?:
I've been on this server for a while now, and it is by far the best minecraft server I have been on. I've built quite a bit of cool stuff (my opinion) on this map particularly, and most of the stuff I built was to make the server better for the community, not myself. I genuinely like helping out the people on this server and I try to be a somewhat nice guy – explaining the rules to people and teleporting people around – but recently I have begun to lose interest in building and have shifted to trying to help other people build cool things and have a more enjoyable experience. I feel that the best way to help the server at this point is to become a guide, because as the server grows larger and new, sometimes inexperienced players, flood in the server needs more staff to keep things under control.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Dtfgator's Guide app Empty Re: Dtfgator's Guide app

Post by dtfgator 4/28/2011, 11:00 pm

posted at 10:23, made a guide at 11:02. Must be a record.

Thanks everyone!
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down