iConomy issues

4 posters

Go down

iConomy issues Empty iConomy issues

Post by flomzilla 3/5/2013, 6:52 pm

so, this is probably the wrong thread for this, i couldn't find where it should go, but for whatever reason my iconomy balance reset to $30 today (down from 1100 or so) and i was wondering if the plugin had been reset or if something had glitched.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

iConomy issues Empty Re: iConomy issues

Post by Grimtongue 3/5/2013, 9:44 pm

flomzilla wrote:so, this is probably the wrong thread for this, i couldn't find where it should go, but for whatever reason my iconomy balance reset to $30 today (down from 1100 or so) and i was wondering if the plugin had been reset or if something had glitched.

It glitches sometimes, and has affected several people including myself. You should ask Paxination to help you with this problem if he doesn't reply to your post.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 3/5/2013, 10:58 pm

Grimtongue wrote:
flomzilla wrote:so, this is probably the wrong thread for this, i couldn't find where it should go, but for whatever reason my iconomy balance reset to $30 today (down from 1100 or so) and i was wondering if the plugin had been reset or if something had glitched.

It glitches sometimes, and has affected several people including myself. You should ask Paxination to help you with this problem if he doesn't reply to your post.

Alright, i'll ask pax next time i see him on, thanks.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by realgriffin 3/5/2013, 11:33 pm

You aren't the only one. A couple weeks back everyone's money was reset and maybe yours wasn't fixed. Just ask Staff like Grim said.
realgriffin
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 3/6/2013, 1:32 am

Ok i credited you your money. Just so every one knows, not doing this for every single person that says they are missing money. So dont think woah....free money!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down