Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use)

3 posters

Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use) Empty Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use)

Post by Chick3nGam3r 3/4/2013, 7:44 pm

Minecraft username: Chick3nGam3r

Mod/Admin who banned you: Dixikid23

Reason you were banned: Breaking one block in Sularium's statue in Farmtown

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned because I, personally, had nothing to do with breaking that one block. I've never went up there, I've just looked at it from the outside. I really have no idea who broke that block, and how they got on my account. Please note that I have three brothers and four sisters, who all play minecraft. I'm not sure if they had something to do with it, or whats the case. EVERY SINGLE TIME I've gone on Oasis, I've always played with Sularium (Trusted). I've always walked around with him the whole five weeks I've been on Oasis. If you ask him that, he will say yes and will vouch for me that I've never been away from him every single time I've been on Oasis. I know there is really no elaborate way to prove that I didn't do it. But I'm just telling you, personally, I never broke a block on Oasis that another player has placed. Please, I just want to play on Oasis again. It's one of the best SMP servers that I've ever played on.

Chick3nGam3r

Last edited by Chick3nGam3r on 3/4/2013, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed more details in the title)
Chick3nGam3r
Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use) Empty Re: Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use)

Post by Grimtongue 3/5/2013, 11:01 am

The security of your online accounts is your responsibility. I suggest you change your account password, never leave your account logged in when you aren't at the computer, and never allow anyone else access to your account.

I've seen you around Oasis for a while, so I hope you are able to resolve your account security problems. But if staff isn't satisfied, then I wish you better luck on your next server.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use) Empty Re: Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use)

Post by Heisenberg 3/5/2013, 12:14 pm

I'd like to hear Sularium's responce.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use) Empty Reply to Grimtongue

Post by Chick3nGam3r 3/5/2013, 2:46 pm

Grimtongue wrote:The security of your online accounts is your responsibility. I suggest you change your account password, never leave your account logged in when you aren't at the computer, and never allow anyone else access to your account.

I've seen you around Oasis for a while, so I hope you are able to resolve your account security problems. But if staff isn't satisfied, then I wish you better luck on your next server.

Thank you for the advice, I changed my Minecraft password, put a password on my computer, and I undoed the option to remember the password on Minecraft. My account is now secure. I just hope I can get back on Oasis. If I can, I will be happy to replace the block I broke
Chick3nGam3r
Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 3/5/2013, 9:39 pm

I was just talking to Dixi about your ban earlier today. I told her you are a good kid and I confirmed that I've seen at least one of your siblings on your account - the person claimed to be your sister; she clearly didn't know Sularium or myself and was acting strangely (this was not the time of the grief).

With your account secured as you described, I hope that you get un-banned. I think you deserve one more chance on Oasis.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Ban Appeal (Format Someone Told me to use) Empty Thank you Grimtongue

Post by Chick3nGam3r 3/6/2013, 3:05 pm

Grimtongue wrote:I was just talking to Dixi about your ban earlier today. I told her you are a good kid and I confirmed that I've seen at least one of your siblings on your account - the person claimed to be your sister; she clearly didn't know Sularium or myself and was acting strangely (this was not the time of the grief).

With your account secured as you described, I hope that you get un-banned. I think you deserve one more chance on Oasis.

Thank you so much Grimtongue! I really appreciate you vouching for me and helping me out! I really hope I can get un-banned also. It's actually kinda funny how I applied for member, got off, and got back on later it saying I was banned. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thanks again for the support bro, I really appreciate it.
Chick3nGam3r
Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down