Flomzilla's introduction

3 posters

Go down

Flomzilla's introduction Empty Flomzilla's introduction

Post by flomzilla 3/3/2013, 8:15 pm

Hi guys, I'm Flomzilla. I am 15 and have been playing on Oasis for two or three weeks now and love it. I am just writing this to tell a bit about myself, so here i go;
I started playing minecraft in infdev, long, long ago, and have probably played way too much since then. I like building large things, and pride myself on being competent with redstone. Currently what I am working on on the server is starting up FlomCookie, a Not-For-Much-Profit organization that distributes cookies to Players on Oasis. I probably talk about it in game too much. Right now I'm excited for Minecraft 1.5 to come out, as i can see hoppers leading to huge productivity increases in the FlomCookie farms.
Thanks for reading,
-Flom
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Flomzilla's introduction Empty cookie farm

Post by cynder_firekitty 3/3/2013, 8:32 pm

if you ask server if you can make this ill vouch sounds cool and very good for players who are new or just starting out. and maybe if you start it I maybe could join? (I ask cause I need stuff to do in game) and building gets boring after you've made stuff
cynder_firekitty
cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Flomzilla's introduction Empty Re: Flomzilla's introduction

Post by realgriffin 3/4/2013, 1:17 pm

Glad to have you on board and welcome to Oasis! Let me know if you need anything in-game.
realgriffin
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Flomzilla's introduction Empty Re: Flomzilla's introduction

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down