[JrMod]bandityogo

Go down

[JrMod]bandityogo Empty [JrMod]bandityogo

Post by bandityogo 2/8/2013, 10:39 pm

Hey guys, I figured since i'm bored I might as well make one of these things, if you want to see my intro it is here: Old intro here! and I love hanging out in Teamspeak and on the forums, so if you need help or have questions, just PM me on the forums, or join in on teamspeak, I always enjoy having newcomers talk on teamspeak. Aaaaanywhore, been playing Oasis for almost a year and a half now (One month shy of 3 years!), which is crazy, and I've loved every second of it.

Here is my sexy 9th grade face that i know my G+ Oasis friends love to see:
[JrMod]bandityogo Webcam11 [Updated picture March/4/13]

[UPDATE]
Going into 11th grade now, I run cross country and I play soccer a lot in my free time. I love hanging out with my friends and my Younglife Leader and his roommates.
I have different styles of humor but they all stem back to something along the lines of Dark Humor/Sarcasm/Satire
Love the community more than I love minecraft (which is the main reason I came back) It's fantastic being apart of something so great that brings joy into many peoples' lives!
Here is what I look like now: [JrMod]bandityogo Bech10 From left to right Bwalleck (Trusted he gets on occaisionally), then me, my older brother's girlfriend, my older brother Sam, and then my younger brother Cooper.
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down