brandon's veteran application

3 posters

Go down

Should Brandon be a Veteran?

brandon's veteran application I_vote_lcap100%brandon's veteran application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
brandon's veteran application I_vote_lcap0%brandon's veteran application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
brandon's veteran application I_vote_lcap0%brandon's veteran application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

brandon's veteran application Empty brandon's veteran application

Post by brandon1001 4/24/2011, 9:36 pm

Username: brandon1001

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 months and a half

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until im 18 or older

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: bamby, ariley, sainteven

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

I've been playing on this server for a few months now, and it is honestly the best minecraft server I have been on for a long time. During the past few months, ive been seeing a lot of griefing and lots of permanent damage to buildings. I couldn't help people cause of my rank. If i was veteran, then i would be able to repair those damaged buildings and also allow me to tp players who want to tp to someone and i dont like how they are being ignored, but with Veteran rank, i will NOT ignore them instead i will do their request.If I had Veteran I would hopefully be able to help people on the server when there aren't other ranks on. Ive been following the rules and helping others more than the other trusted players and with the veteran status, i can help the other fellow veterans and admins on chasing and capturing down the griefers or killers. Like the other day, all the vets and admins were chasing mrzsc because he was killing everyone and i tried to help, but the admins and vets keep tping me away from the danger. That day was when i really wanted to help them out.

PS; I LOVE EPIC MEAL TIME!!!!M
Hope i be vet or guide maybe.

Last edited by brandon1001 on 4/28/2011, 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

brandon's veteran application Empty Re: brandon's veteran application

Post by dtfgator 4/24/2011, 9:46 pm

Your a good guy and trustworthy, but I hadn't seen you much on the server until very recently. Overall I vouch, but I think there are people currently running for vet that deserve it more, and that by next election you will probably have alot better chances of getting vet.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

brandon's veteran application Empty vet app

Post by brandon 5/26/2011, 8:17 pm

thx dtfgator :)

brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 5/27/2011, 3:30 pm

Did you vote on your own thing? XD I agree with dtfgator 100%. You're a great guy but never online.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

brandon's veteran application Empty RE: brandon app

Post by brandon1001 5/27/2011, 7:18 pm

Well the reason that im not always on is that im still in school and i have a lot of hw so thats y im not on all the time.
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down