Good Bye

3 posters

Go down

Good Bye Empty Good Bye

Post by bugbang187 1/6/2013, 12:42 pm

I am incredibly sorry for all the damage I have done, just to clarify, it was my bro who did the damage, but that's aside the point I have come to say I hope this server never shuts down it was incredibly fun it's an amasing server I love It. It really sucks that I was banned, but I would just like to say goodbye to all the amasing people on this server. I've said my peace. Bai!!! Smile Smile Smile bounce bounce

( I take full responsibility for my brothers actions.)
bugbang187
bugbang187
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Empty ~Reply~

Post by tanaka91 1/6/2013, 1:17 pm

Hey Bugbang. I still remember and miss you tongue

I hope you get there is a small chance that you get unbanned. Although the staff is

right about the responsibillity of the safety of your own account Crying or Very sad
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Empty Thanks

Post by bugbang187 1/6/2013, 5:21 pm

I would like to say that I have recovered a new account, my username is splodinturtle. I have given my old account to my bro( I recommend you keep bugbang187 banned). It is up to The Oasis Council of awesomness to decide whether or not you ban that username also, eaither way I'm staying off the server until I'm unbanned officially.In the meantime I was wondering if you wouldn't ban me from the forums. I'm trying not to rage like my personal (slightly evil ) sorta-friend thechrisanator. Bai!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
bugbang187
bugbang187
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Empty Re: Good Bye

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/6/2013, 5:30 pm

Good Bye Time-to-say-good-bye

bye bye

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned