Dear members and staff of Oasis,

5 posters

Go down

Dear members and staff of Oasis, Empty Dear members and staff of Oasis,

Post by mefabe 5/6/2011, 8:43 pm

Dear Oasis staff, i am sorry for my attitude to the staff and other players. i am sorry bamby for going against your rules. i always say that i dont get the credit i need for what i do, and deserve a higher rank, but acctually i dont even deserve to be trusted. in the past, i griefed a wall made of iron blocks, and when the satff asked me how i got it i lied. i also stole diamonds and some gold from GoldMine when he used to play. i took other things from unlocked chests and from all chest when we didnt have chest protection. i lied about dieing alot of times just to get more stuff from the staff. i am really sorry and if u wish to ban be or give me a consiquence ill accept it. if i do get banned, then MrVegeta can have the castle we were building and WhiteTiger can have my city. I am sorry for any other problems i caused.

-mefabe
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Dear members and staff of Oasis, Empty Re: Dear members and staff of Oasis,

Post by snowninja845 5/6/2011, 9:43 pm

wow maybe the staff knew all along but you are just are bad person mefabe i have no idea what they do now!!??

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 5/6/2011, 10:23 pm

While I don't condone the actions, I also commend you for coming forward and sharing this with people. We are currently discussing what, if any action will be taken regarding this information.

This applies to everyone. Remember that the point of the game is to thrive, survive, and build. Your supposed to work to collect items in order to build great things. When you steal items from other people, your not only cheating them, your cheating yourself out of what makes this game fun.

Edited for retartedness (thanks bamby)

Last edited by Nova042 on 5/7/2011, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Dear members and staff of Oasis, Empty My response to Mefabe - bamby2727

Post by bamby272 5/6/2011, 11:29 pm

mefabe,

I am glad you apologized to everyone and there was no need to apologize to me. We as staff know that some players will lie to get more items when they die and that is why we refund accordingly to what we feel is right. Sometimes the player doesn't agree but that's ok, no one is perfect and we can't be perfect we just do the best we can. I appreciate your honesty and I have never had a problem with you ever in the past so as far as im concerned its all good.

As far as the admitted offenses, I personally feel as though since he admitted past offenses he should remain trusted and that a much lighter punishment be given than the normal punishment for such offenses (aka perma ban).

For his honesty, I recommend instead of banning, he be left at his current rank of trusted for at least the next 2 promotion cycles (he would be prevented form applying for a promotion) and reset his stats to the base for a new player and let him start over. He has apologized to us and asked that we give him another chance to start over so lets not ban him and give him a chance. Make his punishment to simply start over :)

Mefabe you are a great person and i hope you will continue to play with us on the server you are a part of our community and I look forward to continuing to work with you in game.

bamby272

Back to top Go down

Dear members and staff of Oasis, Empty good job

Post by Cierte 5/6/2011, 11:39 pm

thats a great compromise bamby. im not here to argue at all what he did but i like bambys solution to his problem. great work

Cierte

Back to top Go down

Dear members and staff of Oasis, Empty Along with the Pnuishment I recommended

Post by bamby277 5/6/2011, 11:43 pm

obviously Nova in his post meant we do NOT condone this kind of behavior but along with mefabe's start over he would get a perma warning against future actions. Kind of like probation in a way. but at least he keeps his rank and is not banned. thanks for the encouragement Cierte im glad you lile my alternative punishment and I look forward to seeing what others think.

Thanks,

bamby2727[Mod]

bamby277

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 5/6/2011, 11:45 pm

I like it too, better for me! for the most part..............
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Dear members and staff of Oasis, Empty I like that bamby

Post by Guest 5/6/2011, 11:48 pm

I think bambys idea is better because the behavior was wrong he still showed self control and told the truth so there for i think we shoul hav a poll on the many ideas to settle this but my vote is with bamby

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 5/6/2011, 11:49 pm

yah mine is too
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 5/7/2011, 12:11 am

I respect you for coming up and saying this mafabe, In my opinion, I side with bamby, a harsh punishment is not needed if you really regret your actions and have enough courage to admit it and take responsibility for your actions. If its really a big deal and you need stuff, don't hesitate to ask me so you don't have to lie to get stuff. I might actually give you some free stuff if you just ask me! Smile Besides, your greifing and stealing is nothing compared to Karnage! :lol!:
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 5/7/2011, 12:17 am

thanks
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ethanfirebird 5/7/2011, 6:26 pm

i agree with j8 but just how big was the wall of iron let me guess was it in the vault Question and yes karnage sucks he breaks my stuff Sad
ethanfirebird
ethanfirebird
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 5/8/2011, 7:16 pm

no the wall was next to saints house like 2 maps ago and it was pretty big
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner