jackOPSftw
cmanrocks2012
tanaka91
Fraggles
8 posters

Go down

Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You Empty Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You

Post by Fraggles 10/24/2012, 8:57 pm

Hi my name is Glovezie, my IGN is Fraggles. I have recently been looking for a new server, and I think I've found it. I love Minecraft and I have been playing since before Alpha- I shall always continue being an addict. While minecrafting I enjoy building for people and for servers. I have enjoyed my past servers but sadly, their communities change to my dislike- I shall go where ever the spirit of Steve takes me. Whilst taking a break from online I have started my current project: an adventure map. It is called "The Tales of Zealandia." Progress on this map have stalled due to the fact I get lonely n this huge project by myself. I was making a quest when I just said, "Hey, look at yourself. You need to get out there and find yourself a new server, one that appreciates you for YOU!" So I did and found myself on this wonderful place. I played for a week and so far I have met some nice people including Shadow, mad, and a bunch of happy-go-away greifers (that's between me and mad-- thanks mad).

So anyways here I am introducing myself, wondering how my journey will unfold on this server and where my actions along will others will take me. And the question is... will you do me the favour and join me on this journey Question
Fraggles
Fraggles
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You Empty ~Reply~

Post by tanaka91 10/24/2012, 9:13 pm

Welcome to Oasis Fraggles. You will find that almost everyone one this server is just plain nuts, but that is why they are so adorable tongue

*I should also do an introduction soon. Too lazy to really go for it haha*
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You Empty Re: Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You

Post by cmanrocks2012 10/24/2012, 10:49 pm

oh hai.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You Empty Re: Hiya, I'm Glovezie Nice to Meet You

Post by jackOPSftw 10/25/2012, 2:02 am

Fraggles is a nice IGN.

Fraggles wrote: And the question is... will you do me the favour and join me on this journey Question

Sure, hence I have a different timezone
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw 10/25/2012, 9:47 am

Welcome! Im pretty sure everyone on Oasis will join you in your journey and convert you to insanity in the process, whether you like it or not! Hope to see you in game soon :)
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 10/25/2012, 10:27 am

Hello, you've probally meet me, if not and/or you dont remember, you could always check the chat, i'm the alone guy that says stupid things and try to be cool.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 10/25/2012, 3:41 pm

Oh hey! I fought with you in pvp world Smile . Also if I haven't welcomed you yet, Welcome!! It's always nice to see involved new players.
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 10/25/2012, 9:30 pm

I'm gonna out the best way to enjoy Oasis in my opinion. Just get out, there (you already have) and meet everyone. Don't be shy around staff and higher ranks. Those people are some of the best personalities on the server (also the weirdest ones). After a month or so, what makes you return to Oasis time after time is our community, we love almost everybody who is active here. Some turn into dicks though, don't be them, because we will hate you forever. But of course that is only a few and most long term members know their names. Heck, I've been here a year and five months and I only know a few who played in this time span.

Get active in the community. Know the community members and become friends with them. They'll love you, you'll love them and we'll be one big happy family. I didn't do this and nobody knew me. To be honest, I got member rank after 3-4 months. So, don't be like me, get out there and show your personality to us all.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down