nsuth13 #2
Leagle
mickdude2
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Oasis Invasion Empty The Oasis Invasion

Post by mickdude2 8/30/2012, 12:58 am

There have been confirmed reports all over Oasis of strange, pumpkin-headed mongrels obviously bracing for an invasion of every major city and town. The exact number of hostile forces is unknown, but early estimates put the number somewhere between thirty and forty pumpkin enemies. They are reported to answer to OsgaTharp and have crowned him their King. Attempts to apprehend and question Osga have been unsuccessful. Zland has been put on High Alert, and squads of Melon SpecOps are patrolling the streets as well as the warp point. An attempt by the Melon SpecOps to apprehend Osga at his Zland home has failed, leading to Osga's retreat from the immediate area. Searches of his JediVille hideout have either proven inconclusive or been ambushed by superior Pumpkin Forces. JediVille officials are working to get a fuctional defense system up, but other towns may be at risk of infiltration and invasion.

Screenshots will be posted as they become available. Town Mayors are asked to exercise caution and proceed to defend their towns however they can.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Oasis Invasion Empty Re: The Oasis Invasion

Post by Leagle 8/30/2012, 3:23 am

Holyshit, i just read the whole thing in a cool news reporter voice.

It was awesome.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

The Oasis Invasion Empty invasion wow bad

Post by nsuth13 #2 8/30/2012, 5:17 am

i hope we never get invaded again from them

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 8/30/2012, 7:02 am

QUIIIICCKKKK!!!!

GIVE THEM ARILEY.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 8/30/2012, 8:08 am

Commander Zwall Reporting For Duty

Myself, General Mick, and Lieutenant Drunk, have made various attempts to subdue the threat. Drunk and I have made a turret to hold back the enemy in Jediville.

Everyday. More and more of our soldiers are grieved. It is a necessary war. For freedom.

Damn. I just went commando-voiced.

Last edited by Zwall99 on 8/30/2012, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/30/2012, 11:56 am

The Great purple Potato.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 8/30/2012, 4:45 pm

GUYS! It's obvious what to do. We must recruit THE BACON ARMY!!!
The Oasis Invasion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmRJa6_67OS7l8XfWvOdYVZ2mn9Wg_gMpPw8N9hTP2bSuyVMb-0Q
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 8/30/2012, 4:49 pm

my army of chairs will consume your pathetic armies of melon people. I shall command my chairs to victory.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 8/30/2012, 4:54 pm

Towns have performed admirably in terms of preparing their defenses. Plainsvill, Zland, and JediVille stand out among the rest.
The Oasis Invasion 2012-024
The Oasis Invasion 2012-025
The Oasis Invasion 2012-026
However, for all their efforts, the fight ahead will be near impossible. In a rare opportunity, I managed to infiltrate his base of operations(aka he invited me there) I saw the war industries of the infamous OsgaTharp.
The Oasis Invasion 2012-027
The Oasis Invasion 2012-028
The Oasis Invasion 2012-029
The Oasis Invasion 2012-030
And I also saw a vast ocean of Pumpkin Soldiers. Original estimations were off by a lot: The number of pumpkin heads are now believed to lie in the 150-200 range.
The Oasis Invasion 2012-031
The Oasis Invasion 2012-032
These two companies were to attack Dixicastle. There are believed to be three other companies somewhere out there, as well as one defending OsgaTharp's castle.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 8/30/2012, 5:00 pm

Where's Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli when we need them?
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 8/30/2012, 5:05 pm

brickhunter1 wrote:Where's Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli when we need them?

< Legolas is here

Last edited by mickdude2 on 8/30/2012, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editinging)
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 8/30/2012, 5:08 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
brickhunter1 wrote:Where's Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli when we need them?

< Legolas is here
Oh right, indeed. In that case, Oasis has a renowned bounty hunter on their side! TO WAAAAAAARRR!
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 8/30/2012, 5:50 pm

My melon farms are operational. We are prepared to lay siege to his castle.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 8/30/2012, 6:31 pm

Guys just remember this is for fun and games. I'm trusting neither one of you will take this to far. You will have to deal with the the fate it brings if you past the line of just fun and games to griefing and starting fights. Just a friendly reminder.

~Reynolds, General of Naval operations of the Pumpkin Empire trolololol
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 8/30/2012, 6:51 pm

You all got nothing on my dispensor people. They can shoot a variety of weapons with their far superior minds. You might as well surrender before everyone dies in a futile attempt to stop me.

BUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘
🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘
🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 8/30/2012, 7:19 pm

mhreynolds wrote:Guys just remember this is for fun and games. I'm trusting neither one of you will take this to far. You will have to deal with the the fate it brings if you past the line of just fun and games to griefing and starting fights. Just a friendly reminder.

~Reynolds, General of Naval operations of the Pumpkin Empire trolololol
Lol like you don't want to see how this turns out... And Kevo, if only TNT was allowed, my special bounty hunters would completely rock everyone.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 8/30/2012, 7:55 pm

mickdude2 wrote:There have been confirmed reports all over Oasis of strange, pumpkin-headed mongrels obviously bracing for an invasion of every major city and town. The exact number of hostile forces is unknown, but early estimates put the number somewhere between thirty and forty pumpkin enemies. They are reported to answer to OsgaTharp and have crowned him their King. Attempts to apprehend and question Osga have been unsuccessful. Zland has been put on High Alert, and squads of Melon SpecOps are patrolling the streets as well as the warp point. An attempt by the Melon SpecOps to apprehend Osga at his Zland home has failed, leading to Osga's retreat from the immediate area. Searches of his JediVille hideout have either proven inconclusive or been ambushed by superior Pumpkin Forces. JediVille officials are working to get a fuctional defense system up, but other towns may be at risk of infiltration and invasion.

Screenshots will be posted as they become available. Town Mayors are asked to exercise caution and proceed to defend their towns however they can.
A long report but his army of pumpkins is like 5, 4, or 3 pumpkin soilders

[XD]cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 8/30/2012, 7:59 pm

cmanrocks2012 wrote:A long report but his army of pumpkins is like 5, 4, or 3 pumpkin soilders
It's more like 4 or 5 pumpkin squardrons, mate. They are ALL over the place. You just gotta know where to look.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 8/30/2012, 8:05 pm

madscientist032 wrote:
cmanrocks2012 wrote:A long report but his army of pumpkins is like 5, 4, or 3 pumpkin soilders
It's more like 4 or 5 pumpkin squardrons, mate. They are ALL over the place. You just gotta know where to look.
Yea im just talking about per town

[XD]cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 8/30/2012, 8:55 pm

UPDATE

Myself, and Resistance leader Drunken jedi have developed new ways for defeating soldiers. Piston and redstone execution stations. These machines will pop the heads right off the enemy's shoulders. Drunk has attempted to make a concept film, but it was lost in an attempt to get it back to base.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 8/30/2012, 9:15 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
UPDATE

Myself, and Resistance leader Drunken jedi have developed new ways for defeating soldiers. Piston and redstone execution stations. These machines will pop the heads right off the enemy's shoulders. Drunk has attempted to make a concept film, but it was lost in an attempt to get it back to base.

This is kinda what Mhr was saying. Keep the 'executions' to a minimum, or not at all.

Also, I think the amount of personal armies are getting to a ridiculous point. We can't have anyone with materials running around placing their soldiers. That's why I am creating the Mellon Alliance. All members of the Melon Empire will have standard 'uniforms' (aka, same materials) and be crafted the same way. I will also be making a Melon Base (after we get the new server, because I'm not sure if we are keeping the map). Here all members of the Empire will meet, all soldiers will be created, and all strategies will be formed. I suggest to Osga that he does the same.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aghastamok 8/31/2012, 1:34 am

With Queenlucifer standing strong by her brother's side; Osgatharp shall be king!!
aghastamok
aghastamok
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 8/31/2012, 2:35 am

No, for it is I, with my superior technology in ranged warfare, that will reign victorious. My elite sniper units can take out anything in their path from at 5 blocks away sometimes. Pumpkins and Melons will shatter at the sight of arrows coming to pierce the juices out of their puny minds!

That's not even the worst of it either! The HE-Sb-235 is now a standard issue among my troops as well! High Explosive Liquid Nitrogen spheres of death will rain apon out enemies and there will be nothing they can do to stop them!

And as a specialty prototype ChL-oveK-MkII, the mini-troops, as most call them, will burst out of their oddly shaped projectiles and make annoying sounds and produce ammunition at the enemies feet to have them distracted while they can meanwhile make the killing blow with their other standard issue gear. The problem is, the projectiles only work about 10% of the time.

My armies will wave at you as well before attacking. This is their honourable way of killing and should be no laughing matter. Your armies will be decimated at the very sight of my armies. My suggestion is that you take the time to cower in fear while you still have the chance!

PS: Buahahahahaahaaaaa! I'm Eeeevilll.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 8/31/2012, 4:01 am

Ah, but the ledgendary army of Crokyd1les will strike before any of you >:D

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 8/31/2012, 4:11 am

Don't mind my army of predators. <3

The Oasis Invasion Angry-predator-meme-generator-hey-baby-wanna-kill-all-humans-532b92.jpg?1324535253
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next