Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad)

+4
Gweedo358
MrShatang
BroadStreetBully
TheSecondBuilder
8 posters

Go down

Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad) Empty Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad)

Post by TheSecondBuilder 7/10/2012, 2:31 pm

Minecraft username:Ethan469

Real name (recommended):Ethan Harringto

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:2 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:i might leave after a while if i never get architect

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:yes

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):AJ, drunken, cm, xXMr.Shatang and hopefully Abbey

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Me...I find myself too be one of the smarter players, when I make a mistake I fess up and I take the punishment like a man, even thought the only thing I did was accidentally take "too much credit for a design." I am an amazing builder but when someone finally decides that it would be a good idea to give me creative for on an hour MY TRUE ARTIST WILL COME OUT! I have made 3 things so far the best on i have made in in the screenshot section of the forum, it's a statue of me. You may think that it's too early for me to be applying for this but..... If i am given the rank and I do something that is just slightly out of place Ban, BAN, BAN please feel free to ban me, that's how confident I am that I will succeed in making the sever an amazing place when I'm around. Oh, and one more thing, Abbey please just give me a chance, I promise you wont regret it.
TheSecondBuilder
TheSecondBuilder
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad) Empty Re: Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad)

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/10/2012, 2:35 pm

According to the forums, the minimum time for Veteran is 18 days. However, Veteran is not something you just apply for and get, like Member. The selection process is a lot more picky. Veteran can take months to get, as well as Architect. It's too soon right now. It also seems like you're playing on Oasis for the wrong reason. If you're just after a rank to show off, this isn't a place for you. You have to earn it first.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad) Empty Re: Ethan469 aplply for Veteran (i want to be architect really bad)

Post by MrShatang 7/10/2012, 4:06 pm

It says that you really want Architect. Well, if you want it so bad why don't you just start by making lots of creative and cool builds. Also, for Veteran and Architect you have to play usually a lot longer than 1 day, in fact you have to be Trusted and wait 18 days before you can apply.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 7/10/2012, 4:12 pm

no worries he has been perm. banned both names ethan469 and ethan4690....I guess he will take the punnishment like a man..
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/10/2012, 6:32 pm

Hes banned anyways so what does it matter

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 7/10/2012, 6:36 pm

Can someone lock this topic?
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 11/6/2012, 1:48 am

5teelPhoenix wrote:Can someone lock this topic?

Nope.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/6/2012, 2:43 am

jackOPSftw wrote:
5teelPhoenix wrote:Can someone lock this topic?

Nope.

Yep, why reply to this topic. :( Don't bring back the dead. PM me :)

[LOCKED]
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down