Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application

4 posters

Go down

Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application Empty Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application

Post by Blame 7/8/2012, 12:25 pm

Minecraft Name: Adragonfire9

How long have you played on Oasis: 1 year and counting.

Time spent per average week: I play about 4-5 hours a day, making it 28 to 35 hours a week or more, because on weekend I have more free time.

Pictures of builds: These screenshots are all from the same build with bandityogo, XxMrShatangxX, and psiewert.

Why should we choose you: I am a really honest player and dedicated player with a lot of integrity, I hate lying and that is why I don't lie. I enjoy building whether it is being legit or using creative. I feel as if I can help out with the griefhouse, I can add on to the fun people are having there. I real enjoy group projects, because then everyone can give me their honest opinions on how what I build looks and can add on to it. The griefhouse is an all around team project that I feel I would be a great addition too. I also would enjoy working with all of the griefhouse members because they are all very nice and considerate. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a great day or night depending on the timezone. See you on oasis guys!

Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application 2012-017

Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application 2012-018

Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application 2012-019
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application Empty Re: Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/8/2012, 12:28 pm

That is what i call EPIC builds VOUCH

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application Empty Re: Adragonfire9's Griefhouse Dev Team Application

Post by MrShatang 7/8/2012, 1:02 pm

Hey, thats me in the last picture P face

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/8/2012, 1:52 pm

MrShatang wrote:Hey, thats me in the last picture P face
yes but im not suprised he said you were building to

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/8/2012, 3:06 pm

I vouch :D I saw this building and it's pretty cute :3
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down