harmanator97's member application (made by Croky)

3 posters

Go down

harmanator97's member application (made by Croky) Empty harmanator97's member application (made by Croky)

Post by Croky1 6/25/2012, 3:33 am

MC Username: harmanator97

Where did you hear about Oasis: Croky

Where are you from: Uk

How long have you been playing on Oasis: 5 months

How long do you intend to play for: 4eva

Have you voted?: I have voted for him, so yes.

List any vouches: Croky, louis457

Why do you deserve member status?: I would really like to be a member, especially after I have been on Oasis for 6 months. My friends told me about Oasis, and I loved it at first sight. I really like the community, and members are cool, right?

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

harmanator97's member application (made by Croky) Empty Re: harmanator97's member application (made by Croky)

Post by Croky1 8/5/2012, 11:39 am

Uhh, seeing as this has been up for about 1 month, Ill nudge it. I feel like Harmanator wants member after 6 months, hey.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

harmanator97's member application (made by Croky) Empty Re: harmanator97's member application (made by Croky)

Post by jackOPSftw 8/6/2012, 6:06 am

Ehh, I made one of these applications for briboy, hence staff didn't do anything about it.

I soon took realisation that if the player can't be bothered to register on the forums and apply for member, they don't deserve the rank. So maybe get him to do that.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 8/6/2012, 2:05 pm

uhhh i dont know if you can do application's for other people buti guess i Vouch

[XD]cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 8/6/2012, 2:25 pm

jackOPSftw wrote:Ehh, I made one of these applications for briboy, hence staff didn't do anything about it.

I soon took realisation that if the player can't be bothered to register on the forums and apply for member, they don't deserve the rank. So maybe get him to do that.

He did register and apply, but didnt use the format, and asked me to do it for him.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 8/6/2012, 5:32 pm

Croky1 wrote:
jackOPSftw wrote:Ehh, I made one of these applications for briboy, hence staff didn't do anything about it.

He did register and apply, but didnt use the format, and asked me to do it for him.

Well then he should use the format
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down